P1000m3 My 1000 Build!

J

Jdiehl7

Sep 21, 2018
Houston
Ownership

1. 1000-3
6136c8656eb74a465c5c56d74dbf3c59 Switch panel is ready for wiring!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Crashmarvin

Crashmarvin

Apr 26, 2020
NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great build. I’m wanting this exact bumper to install on my 1000-5. The only feature I do not like is that the winch is mounted inside the bumper. So how do you like it mounted there? Do you think the flat top of the bumper is rugged enough to mount winch on top? Thanks.

Reactions: Delton and Isaiah
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great build. I’m wanting this exact bumper to install on my 1000-5. The only feature I do not like is that the winch is mounted inside the bumper. So how do you like it mounted there? Do you think the flat top of the bumper is rugged enough to mount winch on top? Thanks.
If you thought it wasn't strong enough, it'd be super easy to box in underneath with some 1/4".

Reactions: Isaiah
Crashmarvin

Crashmarvin

Apr 26, 2020
NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you thought it wasn't strong enough, it'd be super easy to box in underneath with some 1/4".
That’s what I was thinking. Just wanted to make sure before dumping $450 on bumper. Stock pictures only shows front view

Reactions: Isaiah and Delton

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!