My 2021X 4 Live Valve mod's

Stilly1155

Stilly1155

Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2020
Peoria AZ
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Here's the modifcations after the first week of ownership so far.

UTV 801 Glass windshield
CA Shift Gate
Scosche Fire Ext. Mount
McNasty Radius Rod Arm's Brace
S&B Particle Seperator
Seizmik Mirrors

Glass
Shift Billet
Fire ext
Trailing link
SB
Seizmik

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
Here's the modifcations after the first week of ownership so far.

UTV 801 Glass windshield
CA Shift Gate
Scosche Fire Ext. Mount
McNasty Radius Rod Arm's Brace
S&B Particle Seperator
Seizmik Mirrors

View attachment 250848View attachment 250849View attachment 250850View attachment 250851View attachment 250853View attachment 250854

What’s your first impression of the UTV windshield? Any mounting problems? What did you go with for a back window ? I’m Thinking of going with glass for windshield. Your ride looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stilly1155

Stilly1155

Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2020
Peoria AZ
Ownership

1. Talon x4
What’s your first impression of the UTV windshield? Any mounting problems? What did you go with for a back window ? I’m Thinking of going with glass for windshield. Your ride looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The windshield is nice in my opinion and it's an easy install. I went with the SuperATV rear windshield non-glass and have'nt had the car out since I've installed it. I still need to install the skid plate and shock covers. Wheels and tires will have to wait till I have more funds.

toddvdh

toddvdh

Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2020
Green Bay, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sweet, 4 seater would be my choice for a Talon. I love the LV color but I'd have to forgo LV.

This coming from HondaTech makes me feel better about not wanting a LV.

Reactions: CID
toddvdh

toddvdh

Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2020
Green Bay, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Stilly1155

Stilly1155

Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2020
Peoria AZ
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Do you thing the livevalve is worth the extra $$

To be honest I'm not sure yet. I know other folks with LV and they have said after about 500 miles it settles in and rides nice. I'm not even broke in yet but will give it time.

It does'nt seem to stiff right now so we will see. If after that time I'm not satisfied I'll run it over to ST and have it redone.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!