P500 My dad and I bought a P500 each today!

J

Jshell3

The timing was right... Price was, too (Brookhaven Honda). He got the red. I got the blue. I held out for news on the 2017 release specs with fingers crossed they would Lock front dif, or add at least a little more cargo storage (glove box, duh)... Nope... So why wait on a '17 when the rebates on the 16's are so good, NOW!?!
Personally, the manual paddle shifters alone were all I could think about, So I can tip toe in the woods without a lot of the rev'd RPM "powerband sound".

Anyways, I've been pouring over this forum. Joined today, bc I am an official Honda Sxs owner, and it feels so good!
I'm excited!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
The timing was right... Price was, too (Brookhaven Honda). He got the red. I got the blue. I held out for news on the 2017 release specs with fingers crossed they would Lock front dif, or add at least a little more cargo storage (glove box, duh)... Nope... So why wait on a '17 when the rebates on the 16's are so good, NOW!?!
Personally, the manual paddle shifters alone was all I wanted. So I can tip toe in the woods without a lot of RPM "powerband sound".

Anyways, I've been pouring over this forum. Joined today, bc I am an official Honda Sxs owner, and it feels so good!

View attachment 18390
Welcome aboard !

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Personally, the manual paddle shifters alone were all I could think about, So I can tip toe in the woods without a lot of the rev'd RPM "powerband sound".

I'm excited!!!
View attachment 18390
Congratulations!

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
congrats, I wish I could get my father to just get in it and go for a ride around his flat yard, he don't want nothing to do with it.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Welcome in and post pics and commentary regularly.

webby

webby

Lifetime Member
Nov 25, 2015
Philipsburg, Pa.
Ownership

1. 500

I'm excited!!!
View attachment 18390
That's awesome! Congrats!

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

I'm excited!!!
View attachment 18390
Welcome. ...
your very lucky....
to have that opportunity. ...
Ride Safe

Reactions: webby and Jshell3
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!