Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Not the most concerning complaint I know but damn I about lost it. Get a nice hat that finally gets broken in with no paint stains yet and my dog decides amongst everything he could tear up he'd choose this. Maybe he misses us at camp because we're gone so much with the Honda idk but he's made the wrong choice
IMG 7531

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Not the most concerning complaint I know but damn I about lost it. Get a nice hat that finally gets broken in with no paint stains yet and my dog decides amongst everything he could tear up he'd choose this. Maybe he misses us at camp because we're gone so much with the Honda idk but he's made the wrong choice
View attachment 27852
Yeah man that adds character. Just tell everybody a bear did it :cool:

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
48e1aeadf0f303707fdecabbadbe4ff3

Maybe he wants to go riding in the Pioneer!!!
PM me your address and I'll send ya a replacement (sorry it's not a Honda)

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 27855

Maybe he wants to go riding in the Pioneer!!!
PM me your address and I'll send ya a replacement (sorry it's not a Honda)

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Got any Polaris hats he could chew on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
View attachment 27852
I have a friend that made me stop and think when I was Stating my Displeasure to a dog that relieved itself on my tire on my old POPO...he simply stated " You can't blame a dog for being a dog"! I know...I know! But it actually made me think! He taught me something that day...and for that he has earned my respect and gratitude!:D I'd gift that cap to your dog! Put it on him and let's see the pic;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I have a friend that made me stop and think when I was Stating my Displeasure to a dog that relieved itself on my tire on my old POPO...he simply stated " You can't blame a dog for being a dog"! I know...I know! But it actually made me think! He taught me something that day...and for that he has earned my respect and gratitude!:D I'd gift that cap to your dog! Put it on him and let's see the pic;)
I love my dog and I would have rewarded him had he peed on the popo tire but this was my favorite hat!! Ok fine I'll heed your words as you have good wisdom.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I love my dog and I would have rewarded him had he peed on the popo tire but this was my favorite hat!! Ok fine I'll heed your words as you have good wisdom.
lol that's funny! Ok I have a confession as well...some time passed and I constructed a project as a gift for my wife...a fireplace swing set! Turned out really well. So...to make a long story short one of the neighbors dogs took a dump on the rim of the three level stone pit! I paid $300 for that pit! Now I know what I said, but come on!!! I'm thinking that was personal, but without proof I let it go. I removed the evidence and cleaned thoroughly! Soooo...with that said I feel you Brother!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
4799779f15aa220a47eb8db000178302
Here you go eltogbi. He wanted nothing to do with that hat anymore and was very leery as I approached him but did as requested

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Dude!!!!!!

Dammit!! Sorry Monte I don't mean to offend you yet again. I "personally " do not like them and it was a Honda hat. I'll never change because "my experiences" haven't been great. I haven't been downing them every thread. We've got to find some even ground here. I am trying

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!