Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Looks like a good time. Probably too cold for me though.

Reactions: Talen
Z

zxylene

Nov 28, 2015
Carlisle, PA
Thanks for the vid. I was out riding today also great day for a ride I was not cold at all behind the windshield but without it I would have been a little cold. Just dress warmer. I don't know about going through water though. The part with the steep hills reminds me of part of the trail at the Ramey poker run.

Talen

Talen

Aug 7, 2015
Central PA
No windshield yet. Kind of don't want one unless I make one. The rhino in the video has a home made windshield. Aluminum panel and safety glass. With wipers and washer. Seems this is the way to go. I can't stand not being able to see.

I dont mind the cold. Already been doing 40mph steady while only 25 degrees.just wear 3 layers.

Z

zxylene

Nov 28, 2015
Carlisle, PA
I was going to make a window also but i really would rather have it off most of the time. So that and the price is why I bought the one I did. Cool that's the same area I thought I recognized it. Cool you made it up the hills they are steeper than they look on camera. I thought about going up there next weekend.

SBuckJ

SBuckJ

Jan 21, 2015
Central PA
Must have missed ya...we were up there Satuday too. Started at the mudholes and then some back trails...left the house here at 12 at got home around 12-LOL...was a good day but the wind was a little chilly. Of course from my house to there This is what happened..My poor GF ended up on the downside...in the mud, but carried on!

12795551 1078581168860248 8397014004319267294 n

advertisement
Talen

Talen

Aug 7, 2015
Central PA
Must have missed ya...we were up there Satuday too. Started at the mudholes and then some back trails...left the house here at 12 at got home around 12-LOL...was a good day but the wind was a little chilly. Of course from my house to there This is what happened..My poor GF ended up on the downside...in the mud, but carried on!

View attachment 11010
Ha. Sorry to see that. That's why I took off sway bar and added 1.5" hub extenders.

SBuckJ

SBuckJ

Jan 21, 2015
Central PA
Ha. Sorry to see that. That's why I took off sway bar and added 1.5" hub extenders.
I may have to get spacers but only after someone makes me some good fender extensions...the older I get the less I like the mud!-LOL

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Talen

Talen

Aug 7, 2015
Central PA
I may have to get spacers but only after someone makes me some good fender extensions...the older I get the less I like the mud!-LOL
Before Jake bought some he used truck mud flaps. Cut them to width then screw on. I think only necessary on front. This is what I'm gonna do

Z

zxylene

Nov 28, 2015
Carlisle, PA
I'm planning on going out there not this Saturday but next anyone else going to be out? I need a mud hole tester :)

Z

zxylene

Nov 28, 2015
Carlisle, PA
Cool sproul I heard that is a good ride. I plan to go to Michaux very soon and likely often as it is the closest to my house and I heard it is a good ride also.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!