Need 3 Youth Helmets for Takeover!

B

brusselburg

Apr 13, 2018
Waverly, KY
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
OK, I am in need of 3 youth helmets before the takeover. Do they not make DOT youth helmets that aren't full face? I am having the hardest time finding half helmets. I did find one site that had them but they were $59.00 each (I need three, that doesn't fit in the budget). Thanks in advance for your guys help, look forward to seeing some of you at the takeover.

If someone has 3 used youth half helmets I may consider purchasing them from you at the event.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
OK, I am in need of 3 youth helmets before the takeover. Do they not make DOT youth helmets that aren't full face? I am having the hardest time finding half helmets. I did find one site that had them but they were $59.00 each (I need three, that doesn't fit in the budget). Thanks in advance for your guys help, look forward to seeing some of you at the takeover.

If someone has 3 used youth half helmets I may consider purchasing them from you at the event.
I have a few youth mx helmets you could borrow if you can't find others. I'll need to know in the next 6 hrs or it will be too late....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mudwing
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Half face are nice but I would highly recommend full face for the kiddos. You can’t put a price on their grills!

Reactions: Dragon21
ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know my boys like their motocross helmets in the Pioneer.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I searched all over and it does not specify weather a full face,half helmet or bicycle helmet...It just states helmets must be worn

B

brusselburg

Apr 13, 2018
Waverly, KY
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Thanks for the replies, everyone. I just ended up purchasing some helmets. Will need them anyway in the future for local riding anyhow so might as well buy some. See you all at the takeover.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!