P700 Need new tires

M

Mineolajoe

Jul 10, 2020
Texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
My 2015 700-4 has completely worn out the original tires at 2,300 miles. Most of the posts I see here talk about tires that cost $100+ each but I’m not a serious off roader and trying to keep the total cost around $400. I drive on sand, a little mud, in the woods and lots of asphalt (my driveway is 1/4 mile long). Lots of the tires I’ve looked at have a weight rating of less than 400 lbs but fully loaded I need a rating of about 500 lbs. Wanda is a cheap brand but have radials with the weight rating I need and is near my price range. Is anyone familiar with these?
2DA7C205 42DA 4ECD BB68 286DF9FA2ACF

Reactions: Backwoods
JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have no experience with that brand but that's looks right up your alley!

M

Mineolajoe

Jul 10, 2020
Texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
After putting a couple of hundred miles on these tires I’m really impressed. Great traction on all surfaces and quiet on pavement. Time will tell if they last but they are a great tire for the price. One downside - the deep and aggressive tread really tears up the ground, especially on my 700-4 with a locked rear axle.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!