Multi Need opinions from the hunters

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We have hunters here at RB3 and this is what they come up for their first prototype! We would like your opinions and thoughts! see attached pics Honda gun 1Honda gun 2Honda gun 3Honda gun 4Honda gun 5Honda gun 6

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would rather have the business end of the gun pointed down, that way it's not pointed at my head when I reach in to get my gun?

Ditto.

I had a similar Kolpin gun mount in my Polaris 700xp....hated it.

personnally I’d hang it off the bottom of V behind the middle seat head location and lay the guns at 45deg down hill to the seat edge.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
I was gonna ask what they said. But looks like easy swp for those that want it up or down. I dont see the straps. And will this be it or will there be like a but stop at the bottom for the ones wanting it up? I usually just toss mine barrel to the footstep and on the seat no issues but if this could be a quick in an out job for hunting/playing id definitely go for it

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: rtn001 and Isaiah
RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was gonna ask what they said. But looks like easy swp for those that want it up or down. I dont see the straps. And will this be it or will there be like a but stop at the bottom for the ones wanting it up? I usually just toss mine barrel to the footstep and on the seat no issues but if this could be a quick in an out job for hunting/playing id definitely go for it

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
yes there will be a but stop and straps this is just a prototype before moving forward will design. We wanted to get this groups thoughts!!!

03mossy

03mossy

Jun 20, 2018
MN
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
I like the idea but as others have said I’d want the business end pointed down also. Will be looking for gun mounts as I get closer to the season.

wrhii

wrhii

Lifetime Member
Feb 22, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We have hunters here at RB3 and this is what they come up for their first prototype! We would like your opinions and thoughts! see attached picsView attachment 222372View attachment 222373View attachment 222374View attachment 222375View attachment 222376View attachment 222377
I like the concept. Business end down, maybe in some sort of a cup to hold barrel in place and the rest of the mount hold the rifle. This would also allow the total weight to be shared between the 2 points. Maybe 🤷‍♂️

advertisement
Tallgrass

Tallgrass

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2020
Eufaula, OK.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I haven’t found a mount on the market for a Crossbow... in the front seat or bed area. I carry a Ravin R10, limbs are fairly narrow could fit between the driver and passenger area of the front seat.

Reactions: rtn001 and Isaiah
Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Muzzle down for sure, and the option to accommodate an ar. I carry my bolts guns in an overhead mount, but it would be nice to quickly access an ar for pigs.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I was thinking about something like this the other day, and it was just to tote the AR around for coyote and snake duty.

Machine something that could utilize the Honda factory style clamps that could mount to the B-ROPS (like @Smitty335 was saying) and hold on to the gun via velcro/rubber strap/etc while resting against the seat edge muzzle down. I was thinking a rubber section on the muzzle end, similar to a small floormat or something along those lines (that rubber material anyway).

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was thinking about something like this the other day, and it was just to tote the AR around for coyote and snake duty.

Machine something that could utilize the Honda factory style clamps that could mount to the B-ROPS (like @Smitty335 was saying) and hold on to the gun via velcro/rubber strap/etc while resting against the seat edge muzzle down. I was thinking a rubber section on the muzzle end, similar to a small floormat or something along those lines (that rubber material anyway).
we will have pics with AR tomorrow

J

JTW

So there are several mounts like this already out there.. I ended up just going with the “big sky?” overhead.... my thoughts on a mount for the pioneer was something that was 2 fold. Look at the grab bar on the Wolverine and make a mount that both acted as a gun mount and also a passenger grab bar. There are plenty of gun mount options but very few grab bar options. So, make it both and you’ll sell a s*** ton at a more premium price!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!