Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Neon? Lol. No. My house is all ram, jeep, or the minivan.
OK just wondering. I'm traditionally a GM guy but obsessed with Neons. I've owned 9 in last couple of years, currently just 2. One is a 99 R/T I put a turbo from a SRT4 on. That was my play toy before buying a Pioneer. From a 60mph hit, it'll walk away from a bone stock GT. And still get 27-30 mpg lol. Can't beat that.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cool, never had much interest in neons, I did crx's and cavaliers back in the day. I have done a few things to the minivan now and it's pushing over 300hp naturally aspirated though.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wonder If I put a cover on it I could leave it on??
Somebody with experience will chime in soon to answer that. Love the white by the way. I plan on buying some white plastics in near future. Just to get a break from red lol. My wife thinks Im possessed with red. Tractor is red, zr2 is red, Foreman is red, Pioneer is red... She may have something there lol.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks! You might say I'm the same with white. Except my jeep is gray lol. They didn't have a white one.

CashMoney

CashMoney

Feb 5, 2016
Reno, NV
www.SRTNV.com
Already got the soft top with back panel on it. Now the problem is with the roof bows it won't fit in the garage. Think I'll have to disconnect them to get it in and out. I'm loving it so far! The kids loved it, it has great pickup and rides like a cadillac. Can't wait to hit the trail with it.
Just a thought, it might be easier to use a ratchet strap to suck the suspension down if you're close to fitting. I used to use the winch on my jeep to do it to fit into my garage.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's kinda not even close lol. I'd need an extra 3 to 4 "

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thinking about selling it and going with a hard roof and soft back window.

advertisement
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Doing a little work today hauling a shrub back to the scrap pile....in a hurry :)

20160207 172636

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Doing a little work today hauling a shrub back to the scrap pile....in a hurry :)

View attachment 10024
We want........a shrubbery! Lmao. Sorry couldn't pass up the Monty Python reference lol. If I ever get time off from work I got some work to do myself. Got a gate down and couple sections of fence to replace. One annoyance I have is the angle of the tail gate. It looks to be pointed up and makes loading a pain. I know its a tradeoff to get that ground clearance but still a pain. May invest in some of those extended cables. Dang I love that white!!

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks man! I love it. So far the tailgate angle hasn't bothered me. This is mostly the kind of work it will be doing so it doesn't bother me at the moment. I love the white too, none like it in my area

Reactions: Bayouownbeer
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Super cool, two!

Reactions: cc1999
ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
White is not my favourite but that look impressive - even the rims match the truck!

You got 2 in case one gets dirty?

Reactions: cc1999
C

cc1999

Feb 5, 2016
KS/OK
White is not my favourite but that look impressive - even the rims match the truck!

You got 2 in case one gets dirty?

Thanks Guys !

You know, now that you mention that about the Rims, I hadn't actually noticed it before. That something I normally pickup on too.
You right the style of those rims is similar to the truck's.

To many people in the family to haul in one, I had originally planned to buy the one, and keep my Gator 850 RSXi, but figured I was going to be the one stuck driving the gator, and after my test drive the weekend before, I really didn't like that plan. I knew the dealer had the one I drove plus one more twin to it, still in the crate.
I called them back Monday and made deal to go ahead and trade the gator and take both the Honda 1k's.
Both are setup identical.
Hard Roofs, glass windshields, a-arm guards, Honda/Warren winches, rear view mirrors inside and out. The outside mirrors didn't show up last week, they were on back order, looked pretty easy to install, so I told them I would still pick the machines up and they could UPS me the other mirrors when they came. Still debating on the soft side windows/door extensions.

Someone mentioned the roof clearance issue with their garage. I had a similar issue, we were able to use some ratchet straps to compress about 4" of height out of the suspensions in order to back them into the shop wile still on the trailer.

Reactions: moparornocar
ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
Have you named them yet?
How about Thing 1 and Thing 2. You could get decals made to put on the doors.
Download

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@cc1999 That's a nice looking pair of rides. Welcome to the club, you are already rolling in style. :)

Reactions: joeymt33 and cc1999
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!