P1000 New 1K5 AKA... LaHonduh

Showtruckin

Showtruckin

Nov 12, 2020
IL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The name is what you get when you let your son name your new sxs right after he watches Napoleon Dynamite (LaFawnduh)! First sxs from Central IL. Recently got access to 60 wooded acres of private property with nothing but trails throughout. Always riding with friends was not cutting it. This has been a fun (& expensive) hobby to get into.

2021 1K5 Deluxe
Honda roof
Honda under seat storage
Honda under dash storage
Rad Customs shifter covers
PBR custom switch housing
KFI winch
50" LED in front
2 LED cubes in back
MonsterBass sound bar with dash control
@RB3offroad door bushings
@Bayouownbeer vent line extensions
Street legal kit (signals & horn)
Mud-Busters XL fender extensions
Kolpin 1/2 windshield
A-arm guards (not yet installed)

Next up:
New skids
Shocks
27" DOT tires

Honda 1

Honda 4

Honda 2

Honda 3

Showtruckin

Showtruckin

Nov 12, 2020
IL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Glad to see another Vapor White unit in the group. (yes it has triple resale value as well). Welcome from Wisco!! By the way, which street legal blinker / horn kit did you go with?
I used the Corbin Custom Works plug & play turn signal kit (couldn't have been any easier and great quality). I did change out the rocker switch because I wanted a vertical rocker switch instead of the traditional horizontal switch. This did take a bit of rewiring on the vertical switch, to get switch lit properly and left/right correct, since the plug & play system was for a horizontal switch, but a minor inconvenience in my book. The horn kit was just a universal sxs/motorcycle horn kit.

Wellzy

Wellzy

Dec 9, 2020
SW Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you for your information, I am trying to decide if I am going with a kit or to buy the lights of my choice and part a kit together.