alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
Welcome to the forum and sold my stock tires for $200 and then purchased some new tires for the stock rims.

Pioneernewtires

Kracker

Kracker

Nov 13, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome and congrats on a nice ride.. if your not in an area or have a need for trial restrictions it doesn’t matter if you use ur stocks or buy a new set.. around my area WMA’s and the refuges have 50” requirement so I kept stocks and went with aftermarket rims tires for an easy few minutes swapout... you can shop around and find wheel and tire deals.. but if you use stocks and go up taller, I’d do like these other members here are saying and go wider with spacers... it does rise on corners in ruts etc mines been on 2/3 wheels a lot in a few weeks... not a lot of travel... and yeh choog box is a must for storage

J

JustWater

Sep 24, 2018
NE Florida
Ownership

1. 500
thanks for the input. box is ordered. this is gonna be more of a farm/property/hunting/to and from shop with some wet spots machine. doubt it will see much real off roading. even though i have trailers, i def want to keep it fitting in a truck bed just because. I'm 99.9% sure I'm just gonna throw some 26" HTRs on the stock rims, get something on that back rack, and let it ride.

alloutdoors i like the looks of that!

Last edited:
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum, if you want info, ideas, resources and guys to tell you how to spend your money....you’ve come to the right place lol. Your 500 is a great machine and will provide you with miles of fun. The stock wheels are pretty good, I bought ITP wheels only because I went the same size all the way around. The P5 is noisy at first but will get better with time. Enjoy

J

JustWater

Sep 24, 2018
NE Florida
Ownership

1. 500
Put some shoes on yesterday. Good thing, I already put a pretty nasty hole in the rear passenger tire. box should arrive today. Supposed to pick up the roof from dealer but wish I hadn’t ordered it, I think I would have rather had the emp roof. Don’t think I can return it though.. ugh.

24BFE546 ABF3 47B2 A73A E2775A6CD303

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Just picked up my first side by side. I wanted something closer to golf cart size and liked that it fit in the truck bed. Super excited, supposed to pick up the roof next week. I want 26-27” tires as well, should I keep the stock rims or change rims?
View attachment 88267
View attachment 88268
Welcome to the forum JW. You’ll enjoy the mod process, except perhaps the justification process with mama. :D And check out the accessories and modifications forum for all the ideas and members help in developing your Pioneer.

Reactions: JustWater
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Put some shoes on yesterday. Good thing, I already put a pretty nasty hole in the rear passenger tire. box should arrive today. Supposed to pick up the roof from dealer but wish I hadn’t ordered it, I think I would have rather had the emp roof. Don’t think I can return it though.. ugh.

View attachment 88656
IMO, the Honda roof is superior in durability and protection. You won’t be disappointed in it.

advertisement
gatorguy

gatorguy

May 15, 2015
Florida
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I concur - the Honda roof is top notch. Welcome from central Florida!

rtn001

rtn001

May 23, 2018
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from Central Florida. A suggestion if I may. Before you buy or order anything search for it here. Someone has done it or may have a idea you like better. I got the cargo tray, then found several ideas I liked better and am now Iooking for parts to change it. The people on here are great at helping, all you need to do is ask. Your going to love your P5 and it's the right color.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!