P500 new 500 owner-soon

LilRedDonkey

LilRedDonkey

Feb 25, 2021
cheesyland
Ownership

1. 500
got it home yesterday and spent some time today putting stuff on. took a couple rides on a trail with a steep hill to get a feel for it, and like it alot. in the 30's most of the day and had snow on the ground this morning. real happy to finally have it!!

LilRedDonkey

LilRedDonkey

Feb 25, 2021
cheesyland
Ownership

1. 500
spent another cold day getting the box mounted good, did the reverse lever delete, and the seat belt delete. donated 2 microscopic screws from the seat belt latch cover to unknown parts of the machine. so in searching for them i took off the under seat cover where you do oil filter changes to check it out also. i see why an access hole is made for this task so this is what i did. also made a rubber cover for the hole from a barely used passenger side car floor mat. all this fun stuff from the helpful hints from this forum. great place for info!!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!