Talon New aftermarket components for the Talon- Horizon Off-Road

HorizonOffRoad

HorizonOffRoad

Aug 21, 2019
San Diego
Ownership

1. Talon R
When life gives you a Talon, you don't keep it stock

We're Horizon Off-Road, a group of guys with an engineering and racing background who love to experiment and create what comes to our imagination. When we got our hands in a Talon we fell in love like I'm sure you all did.. But there's always SOMETHING you can modify and add on any vehicle to make it just a bit more enjoyable, and that's what we set out to do. Some of our stuff hasn't been done before and others you might have seen offered by other companies. What sets us apart is our attention to detail and quality and we hope we can bring a bit of that to your Talon.

Follow our Instagram for updates: @HorizonOffRoad

And we're always looking for ideas so please share!

Paddle Shifters available right now. Offered in black, bronze, or clear ano
  • 3/16" 6061-T6 Aluminum
  • Anodized finish
  • Post-anodize chamfer
  • Comes with all required hardware for ease of installation
*Also fits 16'-19' Honda Pioneer 1000.

Installation instructions on our YouTube channel:
Horizon Off-Road

DSCF3453
DSCF3458

• Rear Radius Arms/Toe links coming soon. Offered in black, bronze, or clear ano
    • Race inspired geometry and lightweight design
    • High clearance lower arm
    • 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
    • corrosion resistant spherical bearing and misalignments
    • correctly shouldered chassis hardware
DSCF3467
DSCF3469

We have about 10 more products currently in the works. That being said we're always looking for ideas so please share if you'd like to see something offered on a Talon!

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When life gives you a Talon, you don't keep it stock

We're Horizon Off-Road, a group of guys with an engineering and racing background who love to experiment and create what comes to our imagination. When we got our hands in a Talon we fell in love like I'm sure you all did.. But there's always SOMETHING you can modify and add on any vehicle to make it just a bit more enjoyable, and that's what we set out to do. Some of our stuff hasn't been done before and others you might have seen offered by other companies. What sets us apart is our attention to detail and quality and we hope we can bring a bit of that to your Talon.

Follow our Instagram for updates: @HorizonOffRoad

And we're always looking for ideas so please share!

Paddle Shifters available right now. Offered in black, bronze, or clear ano
  • 3/16" 6061-T6 Aluminum
  • Anodized finish
  • Post-anodize chamfer
  • Comes with all required hardware for ease of installation
*Also fits 16'-19' Honda Pioneer 1000.

Installation instructions on our YouTube channel:
Horizon Off-Road

View attachment 159093 View attachment 159094
  • Rear Radius Arms/Toe links coming soon. Offered in black, bronze, or clear ano
    • Race inspired geometry and lightweight design
    • High clearance lower arm
    • 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
    • corrosion resistant spherical bearing and misalignments
    • correctly shouldered chassis hardware
View attachment 159095 View attachment 159096

We have about 10 more products currently in the works. That being said we're always looking for ideas so please share if you'd like to see something offered on a Talon!
Sweet stuff welcome to the site!

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: HorizonOffRoad
aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I need those paddle shifters in Honda red for my Pioneer!! Great looking parts, welcome.

Reactions: BWAF
HorizonOffRoad

HorizonOffRoad

Aug 21, 2019
San Diego
Ownership

1. Talon R
I need those paddle shifters in Honda red for my Pioneer!! Great looking parts, welcome.

We send these off to a 3rd party to get anodized so theoretically we can get them in almost any color, it might add a few bucks but if you're interested email me at [email protected]

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!