Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
@Moses do you have a thread or site where all your products are listed with pricing? Considering adding rotopax and spare

Moses

Moses

Owner - Brick City Fab
Vendor
Jul 29, 2016
Gilbert arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Moses do you have a thread or site where all your products are listed with pricing? Considering adding rotopax and spare

I done. We're currently working on a website as we speak, I advertise via Instagram at brickcityfab_az and Facebook at brick city fabrications llc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I done. We're currently working on a website as we speak, I advertise via Instagram at brickcityfab_az and Facebook at brick city fabrications llc

Would you mind posting a few pics and prices for those of us who don't do either instagram or facebooko_O

Moses

Moses

Owner - Brick City Fab
Vendor
Jul 29, 2016
Gilbert arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Would you mind posting a few pics and prices for those of us who don't do either instagram or facebooko_O

Honda 1000-5D and 1000-5 V2 rack $499 plus shipping

That includes:

•Cooler rack for a yeti tundra 45 Or something similar to those dimensions. The yeti tundra cooler is
13-3/8" deep and 24-1/2" wide

•Rotopax mounting bracket plate
Www.rotopax.com

• Spare tire mounting bracket with welded M12-1.5 lug bolts and lug nuts set up for a 28" spare. (Can be modified to fit your needs.)

• wheel plate extension kit for deeper dished wheels.

• 4, CNC machined 2 bolt cage clamps with 4 cnc cut pivot rod brackets TIG welded. Machined in house here in Gilbert Arizona

• 2, 1/2" Stainless steel T handle pivot rods with 4 pressed urethane shoulder bushings

• Powder coated any color with a 60% semi gloss

Payment options
PayPal
Google wallet
Square, for credit cards over the phone.

Thanks.

Shipping dimensions
24x24x64-68
50lbs
Ships from Gilbert Arizona 85233

Tools required to install
3/16" Allen wrench.

Please contact us via email for additional information and details at [email protected]. Also, give us a follow on Instagram @brickcityfab_az

Current lead time is 2 weeks to ship

IMG 8224
IMG 7987
IMG 8198
IMG 8207

Koda

Koda

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Canton Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
These machines are not that fast.

The factory passenger grab handle is fine for me because I'm 6'3. For any passengers that are of smaller stature it is not in a very comfortable location for them

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm not sure if you've taken yours out of your garage yet, then. I've had mine up to 67 mph with 2 people in it with 29" tires. With the taller tires, I'm sure the speedo is off a little.
What kind of trails you ride, send me spec's on your suspension!

advertisement
Koda

Koda

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Canton Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just want something for my wife to hold on to and be comfortable while riding. If she's not comfortable she will not enjoy going riding. Everybody doesn't have the same demands for their machines therefore everybody's idea of a perfectly set up machine is different.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I just want something for my wife to hold on to and be comfortable while riding. If she's not comfortable she will not enjoy going riding. Everybody doesn't have the same demands for their machines therefore everybody's idea of a perfectly set up machine is different.
@jtwo_O

Bam85

Bam85

Feb 7, 2017
California
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What kind of trails you ride, send me spec's on your suspension!
I run the dunes and open desert as well as rock crawling. When I got it up to 67 mph, that was on the pavement out at Ocotillo Wells, California. I'm having the Walker Evans Shocks installed that Moses posted the picture of. The factory shocks are already completely shot in the front. I think I have less than 200 hours on it. The factory shocks are, really, garbage for a machine that heavy. Just my 2 cents.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well said.

Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
Looks good and I like ur work. Just want to warn everyone bout chopping that cage too much. I back flipped my stock cage... Looked like a swimmer doing a back flip and nailing a belly flop... and the roof was a inch or so from my head. Wanted to cut it way down before but after that I settled on 2 inches. I rebuilt it myself with much heavier stock just b careful. A little head room may save ur life. That stock cage going to the frame may crush the next time.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks good and I like ur work. Just want to warn everyone bout chopping that cage too much. I back flipped my stock cage... Looked like a swimmer doing a back flip and nailing a belly flop... and the roof was a inch or so from my head. Wanted to cut it way down before but after that I settled on 2 inches. I rebuilt it myself with much heavier stock just b careful. A little head room may save ur life. That stock cage going to the frame may crush the next time.
Great advice. I've never been too much of a safety nut but wife and I both are going to start wearing helmets when we ride.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!