Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Lola and Diesel have been welcomed to the Renegades by "The Don":)...Let no man speak ill of this decision or...you will find yourself sleeping with the fishes:eek:

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That's what we do know kids just some dogs. Those black labs are our kids. Nothing wrong with that. Enjoy your pops take lots of pictures very memorable times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sorry about the auto correct! I ment pups

Reactions: sharp
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I like our animals too.pets really improve the quality of life couldn't imagine living without them they become family so I shouldn't have thrown that funny out there but I knew you'd laugh with it.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I like our animals too.pets really improve the quality of life couldn't imagine living without them they become family so I shouldn't have thrown that funny out there but I knew you'd laugh with it.
I can't ever remember being without at least one dog my whole life. My Wife loves them too. We went to pick up the male rotty and when my Wife saw the little female she said, I brought extra money just in case, "can I bring this little female home too"? She knew I'd say ok...

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I can't ever remember being without at least one dog my whole life. My Wife loves them too. We went to pick up the male rotty and when my Wife saw the little female she said, I brought extra money just in case, "can I bring this little female home too"? She knew I'd say ok...
I preferred cats over dogs forever until we had a good one. They are much more of a pain at first but are so loyal. They can protect if needed and have become huge with us. Can't imagine being without.
I'm sorry yours are a little problematic right now but you know that goes away with time and caring. With your big heart they will become very good family members I'm sure! You'll be taking them everywhere in the 1000

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I preferred cats over dogs forever until we had a good one. They are much more of a pain at first but are so loyal. They can protect if needed and have become huge with us. Can't imagine being without.
I'm sorry yours are a little problematic right now but you know that goes away with time and caring. With your big heart they will become very good family members I'm sure! You'll be taking them everywhere in the 1000
Oh, I'm just spouting off. I've got Diesel laying next to me and Lola laying under my feet. I'm attached already and would step in front of a bullet for these two or the other 3 we have. And by the same token would dig a hole for anyone who tried to hurt my buddys. LOL. They would get the "kiss of death"...

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Oh, I'm just spouting off. I've got Diesel laying next to me and Lola laying under my feet. I'm attached already and would step in front of a bullet for these two or the other 3 we have. And by the same token would dig a hole for anyone who tried to hurt my buddys. LOL. They would get the "kiss of death"...

I fully believe that!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!