New from Darwin Australia

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Better yet just fly there and rent some machines.
I may end up staying. I have a customer from Australia and when she talks I melt. I have asked the wife to try to copy the accent but no dice

Last edited:
A

Aussie

Jun 14, 2017
Australia
Ownership

1. 700-4
Is this to bring your buggy over while you are on holiday? Or import to sell?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Thats a lot of work to research all that... Though I will add it to my bucket list. None of us will every get that far.
If I was to do anything like this, I might fly in and hitch a ride with some guys.
Though. I bet you could get about 10 machines in a container. that should break down fairly nicely.
I would have to spend a month over there.

Reactions: JTW and Dp5hunter
Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Thats a lot of work to research all that... Though I will add it to my bucket list. None of us will every get that far.
If I was to do anything like this, I might fly in and hitch a ride with some guys.
Though. I bet you could get about 10 machines in a container. that should break down fairly nicely.
Yea thats right, a month or more.

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

Yeah.. that's the kicker about Australia. It's so big. It's like trying to see all of the US. Even a month would be hard to do!

Reactions: Dp5hunter
A

Aussie

Jun 14, 2017
Australia
Ownership

1. 700-4
I haven't seen anywhere to rent buggys near me, or anywhere really...and I have been around AUS. There is some motorbike tours for 6 days or so. They are on BMW GS bikes that go all through the outback. I feel AUS is a bit different to US in terms of really commited buggy enthusiasts. We seem to just ride them for work and if we get a chance go for a spin. Not many people gather to go for rides etc, maybe only on the odd occasion.

Reactions: knuckledeep and lee
advertisement
L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I haven't seen anywhere to rent buggys near me, or anywhere really...and I have been around AUS. There is some motorbike tours for 6 days or so. They are on BMW GS bikes that go all through the outback. I feel AUS is a bit different to US in terms of really commited buggy enthusiasts. We seem to just ride them for work and if we get a chance go for a spin. Not many people gather to go for rides etc, maybe only on the odd occasion.

On a bike would be cool as well. If you run across the names of any of those tour companies, pass them on please

Reactions: Dp5hunter
elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
There are companies that rent overland equipped Land Cruisers and 7x series tray backs as well as rigs such as these

View attachment 47673

Home - EarthCruiser Australia

I have looked into doing something like this and can find my notes if folks are interested.

BTW, Earthcruiser has a US arm and a friend has one ... they are sweeeeet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTW and Dp5hunter
A

Aussie

Jun 14, 2017
Australia
Ownership

1. 700-4
You just need one of these and a swag

Images 1

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from Texas

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!