New Garage for the P1K

D

Dasmoeturhead

Had to move the P1K out of the garage so my Dually could fit in. I bought this portable garage for the P1K, and other stuff. The delivery company thought this mule thingy could make it up our drive. Not! The almost rolled it over a bank into my neighbors yard. With the help of several friends that stopped by to see this CF in progress, and a couple of 4wd pickups, straps, winch,block and tackle, with the help of my beast of a pickup we got it up the hill in its final position. Once done we all enjoyed some adult beverages. Well deserved ones. Long long day . enjoy the pictures, and hope you dont ever have a day like this.
0113171204 HDR

0113171203a HDR

0113171203 HDR

0114171554a HDR

1BadDart

1BadDart

Oct 21, 2016
W. KY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Congrats on the new storage, adventures like you had are what makes our lives interesting. You live in some beautiful country, my wife and I go to Gatlinburg just about every year to enjoy the mountains.

Reactions: Dasmoeturhead
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Nice garage, yes I have had CF days that I thought would never end. Thankfully only a few were of my doing.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got it finished finally. Got the steps in today, and it started raining hard just as I finished. Now I'll shut up about it. :)>View attachment 31473
You should have just left it in the driveway tilted on its side, I thought it looked good there. lol you know I'm just joking. It looks great, by far the most expensive accessory yet!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!