GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'd Carolina squat if if I were you. Grow your hair out like a frizzy mop, and stop eating so your arms look like twigs. THAT's where it's at!

Mark in Northern Iowa

Mark in Northern Iowa

Club Contributor
Oct 20, 2021
Floyd County, Iowa
kramnella.wixsite.com
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I try to collect pics of the weird or different, so just do like these other guys did and roll on.
Hahaha.
Not normal wheels 1

Not normal wheels 2

Not normal wheels 3

But, I don't think you would get to far on them Amish wooden wheels. hahaha
Side note, I do not remember where I snagged the pics from. If they are of yours, let me know, and I'll edit to add your name with it.
Have a good day

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone put really small wheels on p1000 . I am looking for a way to load in a enclosed trailer that is about 6 inches to short
loose the factory roof and let the air out of the tires it will likely fit.

If it’s once or twice that’s fine, but anything more than that would have me getting rid of the trailer for something more useful.

NewHere2

NewHere2

Village Idiot In Training
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2020
High Plains of SD
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5
If it helps, I can send ya a couple bags of dog air. My wife’s dog is loosing her winter coat. Shedding like a pole dancer ?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!