• Poll closed .
S

Sharpy

Sep 11, 2020
Arkansas
Ownership

1. Talon X
Ok guy and gals,
I was one of the unfortunate ones that didnt get to make Paul's list for his pods so I went out and started measuring and redesigning my own gauge pod relocating kit. I will be making kits upon order. What will be in kits is the pod for gauge and a switch panel to fill in old location feel free to ask any questions.
Kit prices are $100.00each
Switch plate alone $25.00each
Solid plate alone $25.00each
Live Valve plate alone $25.00each
$15.05 shipping to the lower 48 with tracking for kits
$8.50 Shipping to the lower 48 with tracking for stand alone items
There will be no implied warranty as this is a kit, I assume no responsibility to damages done to your machine before, during, or after the installation.
post interested and send me a pm.I will contact you to retrieve your information to add to list.
Thanks for your support please be patient I am working constantly to get these out as fast as possible.
Thanks
View attachment 248475View attachment 248476View attachment 248477
I'm interested

Reactions: sspeederr
BlackCSVT

BlackCSVT

Jan 14, 2021
Vail, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
Ok all the long awaited live valve display relocation plate has been made only thing you have to do to install is make a hole in oem cluster backing plate to allow clearance for connector then plug it all in
I will be offering a discount to those that have already received there kit and would like one of these and any after Bk5r that would like one lmk starting new batch of kits tonight
Thabks
That looks great. Please put me on the list for the relocation w/ LV option

PhilCod

PhilCod

Dec 10, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X
I got mine last week too. Once it warms up here in Indiana, I'll work on installing mine.
Thanks Sspeederr!

Corvettejo

Corvettejo

Jan 6, 2021
Ownership

1. Talon R
I'll take one of the LV display relocation plates with the 2 switches to go with the pod I ordered from you earlier... Thanks

SpeedBuggy

SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
F

fpesce

Dec 22, 2020
Hawley PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Good Evening,
I would like to order a Pod Kit and the Center switch plate to fill the void of the cluster. Would you please put me on the list.

Please let me know how to pay you so I may order.

Thank you

Frank Pesce

F

fpesce

Dec 22, 2020
Hawley PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Good Evening,
My name is Frank Pesce. I have a 2021 Talon X Please let me know how to order the Cluster Pod and switch panel I am interested.

Thank you
Frank

sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Good Evening,
My name is Frank Pesce. I have a 2021 Talon X Please let me know how to order the Cluster Pod and switch panel I am interested.

Thank you
Frank
Pm'd you

Papa6

Papa6

Feb 18, 2021
S.E. Minnesota
Ownership

1. Talon X
Ok guy and gals,
I was one of the unfortunate ones that didnt get to make Paul's list for his pods so I went out and started measuring and redesigning my own gauge pod relocating kit. I will be making kits upon order. What will be in kits is the pod for gauge and a switch panel to fill in old location feel free to ask any questions.
There will be no implied warranty as this is a kit, I assume no responsibility to damages done to your machine before, during, or after the installation.
post interested and send me a pm.I will contact you to retrieve your information to add to list.
Thanks for your support please be patient I am working constantly to get these out as fast as possible.
Thanks
I am interested in the kit and a solid panel, Pat B

J

Johnnys1984

Feb 20, 2021
Morgantown wv
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Ok guy and gals,
Thanks
How do I order one of these

Vegas77

Vegas77

Jan 3, 2021
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
Are you still doing these? I would.like to get two of them, one for me and there for my father in law.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!