sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Ok guy and gals,
I was one of the unfortunate ones that didnt get to make Paul's list for his pods so I went out and started measuring and redesigning my own gauge pod relocating kit. I will be making kits upon order. What will be in kits is the pod for gauge and a switch panel to fill in old location feel free to ask any questions.
Kit prices are $100.00each
Switch plate alone $25.00each
Solid plate alone $25.00each
Live Valve plate alone $25.00each
$15.50 shipping to the lower 48 with tracking for kits
$8.50 Shipping to the lower 48 with tracking for stand alone items
There will be no implied warranty as this is a kit, I assume no responsibility to damages done to your machine before, during, or after the installation.
post interested and send me a pm.I will contact you to retrieve your information to add to list.
Thanks for your support please be patient I am working constantly to get these out as fast as possible.
Thanks
20210101 223628
20201223 195624
20201223 195701

Last edited:
sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
I'm interested, can you take a picture of the area where the display was? Curious what replaced it. Thanks.
I'm not quite sure what u are asking for a pic of please explain

Reactions: Squeegee
sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
I like it. How hard is it to install? I hate wiring stuff lol
The wiring is very straight forward and simple to do i will include instructions for how this is done

Reactions: Vegas77
Corvettejo

Corvettejo

Jan 6, 2021
Ownership

1. Talon R
I'll take one if you can make a switch filler plate that will allow me to move my live Valve display over to the switch filler.

TheBronco

TheBronco

Dec 20, 2020
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon R
yes, i'm very interested. Bill Diskin. contact me with your information, or i can Zelle the money to you.
Please contact me.

Last edited:
Reactions: TimG and sspeederr
sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
I'll take one if you can make a switch filler plate that will allow me to move my live Valve display over to the switch filler.
At this time i do not have a switch plate that allows for live valve cluster relocation my design uses the factory gauge pod mounting screws reason for this design is i do not like screws threw face of dash so design it more Precise and there is not enough room for extra switches and the live valve switch and display however I am working on this and will post when it is ready

20210111 201140

Reactions: TimG
sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Ok any interest after TheBronco will be on waiting list I will contact all intrest and make your comment with a like signifying I have contacted you once I have contacted you confirming your order items will ship with in 2-3 days
Thanks for all the interest and support

Reactions: Vegas77 and TimG
2021LiveValve250R

2021LiveValve250R

Nov 17, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon R
I am interested, please put me on the list. If you were to make the replacement panel solid do you feel it could support a Ram arm and 8" tablet? Do you make the 8 gang switch panel bezels also?

Snag 6c2cd82

Last edited:
prostreet66mustang

prostreet66mustang

Dec 6, 2020
Oro Valley (Tucson) Az
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hi Would you have just the dash pod piece for sale? I have already put my GPS in the dash hole but do not like the cluster up where it is now. Thank You Dave

Reactions: sspeederr
sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Hi Would you have just the dash pod piece for sale? I have already put my GPS in the dash hole but do not like the cluster up where it is now. Thank You Dave
Pods kit with out switch plate will be 75 plus shipping please let me know if you would like one there is a waiting list
Thanks

Corvettejo

Corvettejo

Jan 6, 2021
Ownership

1. Talon R
At this time i do not have a switch plate that allows for live valve cluster relocation my design uses the factory gauge pod mounting screws reason for this design is i do not like screws threw face of dash so design it more Precise and there is not enough room for extra switches and the live valve switch and display however I am working on this and will post when it is ready

View attachment 248680
I'll take just the pod and a solid panel for no switches if that is available.

Reactions: sspeederr
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!