sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Hi I finally got a PayPal account what do I need to do to order a talon pod relocation kit with a switch panel.
Please check you pm I have sent you instructions there thanks

Pizzola89

Pizzola89

Mar 5, 2021
Coquille Oregon
Ownership

1. Talon x4
I got mine last night, packaged well and looks great :)

If I'm able to do an install video I will but if not ill take lot's of pics. Deff the best relocation on the market!

20210407 201112

Reactions: sspeederr
C

Corvettedave

Apr 1, 2021
Ownership

1. Talon X
Hi sspeederr just making sure you got my payment and address and we are all set. Thank you Dave.
Hi sspeederr making sure you got payment and my order relocation kit with 5 hole switch panel with my address if you could answer txs.

sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Hi sspeederr making sure you got payment and my order relocation kit with 5 hole switch panel with my address if you could answer txs.
Hello Dave
I did receive payment also I have sent several personal messages if you would please check those and respond there so no personal information is shared among the thread for others to see I would appreciate it

R

Rhino69

Apr 18, 2021
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Ok guy and gals,
I was one of the unfortunate ones that didnt get to make Paul's list for his pods so I went out and started measuring and redesigning my own gauge pod relocating kit. I will be making kits upon order. What will be in kits is the pod for gauge and a switch panel to fill in old location feel free to ask any questions.
Kit prices are $100.00each
Switch plate alone $25.00each
Solid plate alone $25.00each
Live Valve plate alone $25.00each
$15.05 shipping to the lower 48 with tracking for kits
$8.50 Shipping to the lower 48 with tracking for stand alone items
There will be no implied warranty as this is a kit, I assume no responsibility to damages done to your machine before, during, or after the installation.
post interested and send me a pm.I will contact you to retrieve your information to add to list.
Thanks for your support please be patient I am working constantly to get these out as fast as

sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
@Rhino69 hello are you inquiring about a pod kit

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!