P500 New Gel filled Battery for $50

L

Lburou

Dec 3, 2019
Dallas/Fort Worth area, USA
Ownership

1. 500
Replacing bad OEM battery with THIS Absorbed Glass Mat, Gel filled battery...Any thoughts?

61yAXCTSSOL AC SL1000

The Amazon Ad said:
Product Description:
YTX14-BS iGel Chrome Pro series batteries are injected with Gel electrolytes and include advanced features such as a digital display and built-in intelligent chip. The display reads the voltage of the battery and alternator while an alarm warns you if there is low capacity/voltage or abnormalities. The iGel series automatically records the working date when your battery is installed and has a longer cycle service life than SLA batteries. Elements like the tough bridge welding, which helps to absorb vibrations, make this battery the premier choice of Power Sport adventurers.

Fakespot rating is four stars.

sarc201

sarc201

Jun 8, 2020
Dayton, Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I have bought batteries before from Chrome. Always had good luck with them for motorcycle and ATV. This battery sounds good. Reviews are kinda all over the place, but the price is right!

Reactions: Lburou
L

Lburou

Dec 3, 2019
Dallas/Fort Worth area, USA
Ownership

1. 500
I have bought batteries before from Chrome. Always had good luck with them for motorcycle and ATV. This battery sounds good. Reviews are kinda all over the place, but the price is right!
Thank you for this report...the description seemed too good to be true. :cool:

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve got a similar if not the same battery in my Ninja. It sits a lot. I’ve not used a battery tender either. It's only been in a couple of years, but so far it has started every time. The voltage display on it is kind of a cool novelty thing too. It helped me figure out that my aftermarket horn had a surprisingly high power draw.

Reactions: Lburou

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!