New guy from Ohio

Jaybee1013

Jaybee1013

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from NE Ohio. We are getting our 2021 1000-5 LE next week finally after having a deposit on the next one to come in for four months. Lots of good information here, and a few strong opinions too.
Where in Ohio?

Phantomhunter1

Phantomhunter1

Mar 2, 2021
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from NE Ohio. We are getting our 2021 1000-5 LE next week finally after having a deposit on the next one to come in for four months. Lots of good information here, and a few strong opinions too.
Where in Ohio?
Central Ohio. I'm in the same boat. I've had my deposit in for awhile. Dealership told me it's been like that since last year.

Mattsoffroad21

Mattsoffroad21

Mar 2, 2021
Mooretown ONT
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just wanted to say hi. I just joined this forum a couple of days ago. It's awesome. I'm patiently waiting on the arrival of my 1000-5 in phantom camo to arrive around end of March. Can't hardly wait. It'll be getting suited up for next hunting season. Accessories are piling up. Will post picks as I go. On a side note. Are there any metal brackets to mount the high beam activated light bar kit thats sold on here? I probably won't use the honda style clamp. I'd like to mount it to a flat, horizontal surface on an aftermarket front bumper. Might just have to make my own up. Thanks
I just picked up the new 21 1000-5 camo sxs, just wondering what you have found for hunting accessories?
Thanks

S

Steve19

Jan 23, 2021
British Columbia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just wanted to say hi. I just joined this forum a couple of days ago. It's awesome. I'm patiently waiting on the arrival of my 1000-5 in phantom camo to arrive around end of March. Can't hardly wait. It'll be getting suited up for next hunting season. Accessories are piling up. Will post picks as I go. On a side note. Are there any metal brackets to mount the high beam activated light bar kit thats sold on here? I probably won't use the honda style clamp. I'd like to mount it to a flat, horizontal surface on an aftermarket front bumper. Might just have to make my own up. Thanks
Nice! I’m waiting on the exact same machine end of March as well. Honda roof,split windshield,under the dash storage and the behind the seat fabric back panel also coming. Can’t wait!

Phantomhunter1

Phantomhunter1

Mar 2, 2021
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just picked up the new 21 1000-5 camo sxs, just wondering what you have found for hunting accessories?
Thanks
Basically everything that Steve19 said he got for his in his post on my thread. I'm also thinking extra led lights front and back. JEI front bumper and storage rack, rear steel tailgate, and rear bumper. Then a Dirt Road Fabrication swing away bed extender. Mudbuster rear xl fenders and Honda over fenders for up front. Probably some sort of A-arm guards. Then lastly for now a couple of gun racks.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Aren’t there any old guys from Ohio? We don’t need no young whippersnappers round here. Theys too impertinent and all thuggery and stuff. Welcome new guy from Ohio.

Phillips5

Phillips5

Mar 7, 2021
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome I’m an old guy in Central Ohio
Had my 100-5 base model a week
Already dropped $1k on accessories
The club store is a great place to get stuff and Richard was super helpful
You have to beat the bushes if want a machine now
I had 2 deposits at different dealers and ended up getting one from a third dealer because the other 2 didn’t come through
Got my deposit back on both.
I’m not the patient type i kept calling around while waiting.

Reactions: Mattsoffroad21
Mattsoffroad21

Mattsoffroad21

Mar 2, 2021
Mooretown ONT
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome I’m an old guy in Central Ohio
Had my 100-5 base model a week
Already dropped $1k on accessories
The club store is a great place to get stuff and Richard was super helpful
You have to beat the bushes if want a machine now
I had 2 deposits at different dealers and ended up getting one from a third dealer because the other 2 didn’t come through
Got my deposit back on both.
I’m not the patient type i kept calling around while waiting.
I have had mine for two weeks now, it took 5 months to come in, it was worth the wait it’s a great machine and very bad ass haha

Reactions: Mudder
Kaseygirl

Kaseygirl

Dec 20, 2020
Hunter NY
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hey Phantom congratulations I’m looking to purchase one myself in the near future was it hard to find a dealer that had one and how long did you have to wait I’m in New York can’t seem to locate one

Reactions: Mudder
Phantomhunter1

Phantomhunter1

Mar 2, 2021
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey Phantom congratulations I’m looking to purchase one myself in the near future was it hard to find a dealer that had one and how long did you have to wait I’m in New York can’t seem to locate one
At least a few months. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it actually comes in. Good luck finding one.

Jaybee1013

Jaybee1013

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Aren’t there any old guys from Ohio? We don’t need no young whippersnappers round here. Theys too impertinent and all thuggery and stuff. Welcome new guy from Ohio.
I’m an old guy from NE Ohio. Just got our 2021 1000-5 LE. Had the dealership install the roof and windshield. I’m in the process of installing a winch, lights, etc.

Reactions: 100Acre
CMB

CMB

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Another Welcome from Ohio. Seems dealers around here have a few in stock.

Reactions: 100Acre
The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Another hello from Central ohio. Let us know if you need some riding partners.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!