New Hatfield McCoy Connector Opening

Trailhouseowner

Trailhouseowner

As stated by the Hatfield McCoy Trail Authority

It's official....

On Memorial Day Weekend, the Devil Anse Trail System will be open. This system will be the connecting trail between Rockhouse and Buffalo Mountain and will add 70 miles of trails.... It's not just a connector- it's a legit trail system in and of itself...With all three trail systems, you will have over 300 miles of trails to enjoy.

And don't forget, Browning Fork Trailhouse has the closest place of lodging to the new connector off the Rockhouse Trail!

Saying we are excited is an understatement!!

Reactions: JACKAL
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Thanks for the update on the trail system and connector.

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Can you just camp on the trail? I want to come up there and ride, but would rather stay on the trails. Pack up everything and just go. Would like to get about 4-5 people and do a long ride. Anyone want to do it this summer early fall?

Reactions: Hondasxs
Trailhouseowner

Trailhouseowner

Can you just camp on the trail? I want to come up there and ride, but would rather stay on the trails. Pack up everything and just go. Would like to get about 4-5 people and do a long ride. Anyone want to do it this summer early fall?

Unfortunately, there is no camping on the trail. All riders are supposed to be off the trail by dusk. There are a few campgrounds. You might consider "roughing it" at one of them. If you want info on a campground, let me know. A lot of the lodging is very close to the trails. Most have fire pits. Unless you are staying at a motel, most places are in rural communities and the trails are in the back yard.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
So I can pack up my SxS and just ride and pull up and stay at a campground or hotel. That might would work.

M

michrick

May 7, 2016
Angelica, NY
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just got back from The Hatfield McCoy trails rode Bearwallow and Rockhouse with our new (week old 700-4) had a mishap in Rockhouse flopped her on it's side climbing a rocky uphill trail headed to Gilbert. Flipped her back on her wheels checked the fluids and continued on, no one hurt but she has some battle scars now. Cant wait to head back in the Fall from NY going to do Bullalo Head and Devil Anse. People on the trails are friendly and very helpful no matter what your riding or brand.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!