ATV New Louisiana Member

N

Nvrgiveup

Welcome from Bardstown, KY. I’m one of those members who’s been waiting for months for his machine to arrive at the dealer. Hope you don’t have the same problem as many of the rest of us!
I love the culture and cuisine found in SE Louisiana and never turn down a good (authentic) etouffee recipe sent to my inbox!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Headlee

Headlee

Apr 22, 2021
Ontario
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from Ontaro Canada. I have a pioneer 520 and it’s been bulletproof so far. It’s perfect for my wife and I. Trails and pulling out boats and general work and fun. Hopefully hauling dead deer! Good luck finding a machine! Ride Red!

J

JosephKeele

Feb 10, 2021
Basin WY
Ownership

1. 500
Hello, I’m a new member from Southeast Louisiana and this is my first post. I currently have a 2009 Foreman 500 FPE that I purchased new. I’m 37 and had Honda ATVs and ATCs all my life. I owned a few other brands in the past but it didn’t take long to realize Honda is the best.
Now I’m in the market for a new side by side. Looking at the Pioneer 700-2 deluxe, 700-4 deluxe, and the 1000-3 deluxe.
Any thoughts on these models?
What are the going prices?
Any known problems for 2021 or 2022 models?
I haven’t started dealer shopping yet but will be soon.
Thank You!
My neighbor has a 2021 700 with no problems. I have to say its a Honda.....

WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Welcome from Utah!

7F8515F4 7018 4851 8ED4 3C6609AA8308

A

AaronD320

Feb 8, 2021
St. Cloud MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello, I’m a new member from Southeast Louisiana and this is my first post. I currently have a 2009 Foreman 500 FPE that I purchased new. I’m 37 and had Honda ATVs and ATCs all my life. I owned a few other brands in the past but it didn’t take long to realize Honda is the best.
Now I’m in the market for a new side by side. Looking at the Pioneer 700-2 deluxe, 700-4 deluxe, and the 1000-3 deluxe.
Thank You!
Welcome....The only common gripe I see w the Pioneer 1000's is some of the bolts from factory are over torqued....As far as real problems, they seem to be bullet proof. I have seen MULTIPLE machines w 30-40k miles and nothing done except for normal service and wear items. If you are looking for a reliable machine Honda is where it's at in my opinion.

Lady01

Lady01

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2019
Midland Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thank You!
Welcome from NE Michigan

2019 Honda Pioneer Beast April 2021 Black River Mi 2019 P1K 3  3 2019 P1K 3  20 Beast May 2020

Y

Yackobeen

Jun 16, 2021
MA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey! Welcome from the Northeast!
I went back & fourth myself between 700 & 1000. I guess what the deciding factor is what it will be used it for...
I went with the 700-4 Deluxe based on its overall width. The trails I ride in are narrow basically ATV trails, but I make the journey north to ride on "real" trails regularly. On the flip side of that, I wish the 700 had a locking rear diff like the 1000 to be able to use it around the yard and around my property without tearing up the place. You know everywhere I have driven and made a corner.... the 1000 has the locking rear diff and almost tipped the scales for me, for that alone, but the width was just too wide. I also do a lot of road riding up north and a little around my neighborhood -Basic transportation... lol. it would be nice to not have my tires all scrubbed out from the pavement.
Also, I bought new (2021). I would recommend a new unit. I waited 2+ months, but it was worth it. Used machines are subject to price gouging more than new ones. -At least around here. If you are going to plunk down the cash, the best bet is new for more or less the same price.
Good luck!

D

Daves166

Jan 27, 2021
meadville, pa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Northwestern PA.
We just bought a 1000-5 Deluxe last year. We were shopping for the 700-4 but we couldn't find any. Then a dealer got 2 1000-5 Deluxe's in, and we jumped. We weren't looking for the 1000 or the Deluxe package. But from months of searching we figured we should jump on these. We are happy but our checking account isn't.

TTaylor

TTaylor

Oct 26, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon R
Welcome from Kansas.... As you can see in my profile picture, the blue one is a 2019 Honda Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe. Love that thing!!!! Which one is right for you? All depends on what you want, are wanting to do, and as you have probably read and figured out, what you can find. I bought the 700-4 for the footprint. Didn't want anything to take up a lot of space in the garage and able to maneuver through the old 4-wheeler trails. I have had it in the thick of the Ozark Forest in Arkansas, Southern Missouri, Kansas and have been able to get where I wanted to go... had to winch it a time or two... One thing that I wish is that it would go faster. :). So, with that I would probably lean more towards the 1000-5 if I had it to do over again. Hope this helps and I hope you find what you are looking for. I am sure someone on here will be able to find one or point you in the right direction. Some awesome people on this forum!!!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Thank You!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!