BOX1

P500 New Meats

I

IttyBittyFitty

Dec 19, 2017
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Got some 27"x9"-14 Tusk Warthogs on STI HD3 5+2 wheels.

Tires measure 26" tall installed on the 500 with 10 psi, so I gained 1.75" of ground clearance. Width in front now is 53", width in rear is just under 52". Weight of new wheels and tires are 38 lbs vs 24 lbs for stock fronts and 28 lbs for stock rears.

20180120 150107

Twangin

Twangin

Jan 19, 2018
NC
Ownership

1. 500
Looks great! How’s the engine/powertrain react to them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I

IttyBittyFitty

Dec 19, 2017
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Looks great! How’s the engine/powertrain react to them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has definitely lost a little pep. Granted I changed from stock with only a few miles on them so experience was limited. I won't be able to go for a "real" trail ride for a few months most likely so I'll give a better review later.

I like the looks and wider stance though. Debating on getting 1" or 1.5" spacers for the rear only.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!