New member from Northern California

E

ericm

Jan 2, 2017
Santa Cruz Mountains, California
Ownership

1. 700-2
We got a new 2016 P700-2 the other day. It'll be used on our steep mountain property. We already used it to pick up a bunch of rocks that had fallen on a dirt road. Scratched up the bed pretty good. This is a work vehicle. This morning I hauled my saws up to the top of our land to work on some downed trees. I wish I bought a SXS years ago.

I'm about to order the super ATV power steering kit and a winch.

I browsed this site extensively when researching. Thanks for all the informative posts.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We got a new 2016 P700-2 the other day. It'll be used on our steep mountain property. We already used it to pick up a bunch of rocks that had fallen on a dirt road. Scratched up the bed pretty good. This is a work vehicle. This morning I hauled my saws up to the top of our land to work on some downed trees. I wish I bought a SXS years ago.

I browsed this site extensively when researching. Thanks for all the informative posts.
Welcome from Nashville, and congrats on the new ride!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Georgia!! So much information here and great people too! Don't forget to take and post pictures of you adventures - we all enjoy them!

Reactions: Tigermark and sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Welcome from the Northwest. Congratulations you've got the perfect vehicle for what you're doing. Any pics?

Reactions: Eltobgi and sharp
C

ckhenshaw4

Mar 1, 2014
Welcome aboard from Michigan.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Welcome from NW Arkansas, power steering is great.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!