New member from Northern Indiana

MaleRN28US

MaleRN28US

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2015
Roanoke, Indiana
Just wanted to say "hello" to everyone and let you know that I am a new member. I am currently doing my research before purchasing anything as my wife tells me I have to eliminate some toys before buying anything else.
Love the attitude on this forum. It is so refreshing to see so much kind advice and not as much "hate" as some of the other forums. Maybe I am just getting old......nah.
I am a sucker for fabrication and homemade fixes for problems.

Reactions: ohanacreek
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
IDIOT! you're wrong! You suck! Go back to the Polaris forum.

J/K, welcome aboard.

MaleRN28US

MaleRN28US

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2015
Roanoke, Indiana
IDIOT! you're wrong! You suck! Go back to the Polaris forum.

J/K, welcome aboard.
Thanks....I think...lol.
On a side note, I totally am NOT a Polaris person. Not biased in any way towards ANY manufacturer. I own Kawasaki, Honda, and KTM motorcycles. Well, I should say owned a KTM at one time.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm just having fun. We are a great group here. Thank you for the earlier comment about the attitude on this forum.

Joe

Reactions: ohanacreek

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!