New member from Ontario Canada

NatureOne

NatureOne

Nov 22, 2020
Ontario
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hello everyone. I have always been a Honda Foreman owner but just decided to move to a SXS. I ordered a red P520. It is due in in January, or so I am told. I have ordered the following options
Hard windshield
Rear window
Side mirrors Maverick advantage
26” tires and alloy wheels (swap with dealer)
4500 lb winch, and
full fabric doors.
I have done a lot of research and decided this is the ideal SXS to get me down tight trails to my trout lakes. I am really excited and a bit nervous because I have purchased it sight unseen.
I see lots of good post about the P500 and hope the P520 will be the same. I look forward to learning from your experience and expertise. Glad to be a new member

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello everyone. I have always been a Honda Foreman owner but just decided to move to a SXS. I ordered a red P520. It is due in in January, or so I am told. I have ordered the following options
Hard windshield
Rear window
4500 lb winch, and
full fabric doors.
I have done a lot of research and decided this is the ideal SXS to get me down tight trails to my trout lakes. I am really excited and a bit nervous because I have purchased it sight unseen.
I see lots of good post about the P500 and hope the P520 will be the same. I look forward to learning from your experience and expertise. Glad to be a new member
WELCOME from NW Arkansas! Used to fish Cliff and Cedar lakes every Summer for two weeks.

Reactions: Mudwing and HiFive
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from the cold mud holes of WNY. Can’t wait to see that 520. 😎
#ntc🥸

Reactions: SILVER_ALERT
Aerolite

Aerolite

Jan 10, 2021
Oxford Mills ON
Ownership

1. 500
Hard windshield
Rear window
4500 lb winch, and
full fabric doors.
Hey there, just wondering wherabouts in Ontario you are. I am new here as well and just took possession of a new P520 a week and a half ago. I'm south of Ottawa.
Got a 60" KFI plow and 4500 Warn winch, hard windshield and roof. New 27' tires and 4+3 offset rims should be here beginning of this week.

Reactions: Mudwing
Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hard windshield
Rear window
4500 lb winch, and
full fabric doors.
Welcome from NW Louisiana. We will need some pics when you get it.

#NTC

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!