P1000m3 New member from Pennsylvania looking for a little help

side chick

side chick

Jul 24, 2024
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello everyone new here to the group I'm running 2022 pioneer 1000-3 have a question hope to get some help went riding over the weekend got in some mud my buggy will go into gear and move but when it goes to shift it Acts like its in neutral

Screenshot 20240310 204159

Last edited:
TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you know the procedure to do a clutch relearn?

Possibly...

Faulty shift solenoid: This part controls the flow of transmission fluid and can cause shifting problems if it's not working properly

Malfunctioning engine control module: This can cause automatic cars to not shift gears

And others will surely chime in with the exact problem.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Try and upload a video to youtube and share the link here.

When you were stuck, were the wheels spinning? I am leaning towards clutches, maybe the shift solenoid. Try a relearn and see if it helps.

side chick

side chick

Jul 24, 2024
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Do you know the procedure to do a clutch relearn?

Possibly...

Faulty shift solenoid: This part controls the flow of transmission fluid and can cause shifting problems if it's not working properly

Malfunctioning engine control module: This can cause automatic cars to not shift gears

And others will surely chime in with the exact problem.

I tried this once all ready but didn't really do much

side chick

side chick

Jul 24, 2024
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Try and upload a video to youtube and share the link here.

When you were stuck, were the wheels spinning? I am leaning towards clutches, maybe the shift solenoid. Try a relearn and see if it helps.
Ya they where all spinning when I got out the mud I let it sit and when to go move it and it didn't do nothing at first so waited like hour and it finally moved but won't shift through gears after it warms up

advertisement
TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One other thing
Did the power steering act up during this? Even if no light, it may be worth a try if your transmission got too hot.

Go to about 8 minute mark

Somebody will come along and know EXACTLY what is wrong. Please be patient and stay positive

Last edited:
DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Hello everyone new here to the group I'm running 2022 pioneer 1000-3 have a question hope to get some help went riding over the weekend got in some mud my buggy will go into gear and move but when it goes to shift it Acts like its in neutral

View attachment 438160
did the clutch over temp lite ever come on ?

when u were stuck - were the wheels sucked into the mud, not spinning, and revving it trying to get out? Be honest