P700m2 New member new Honda

R

Random

Jun 18, 2017
Bloomington IN
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello from Bloomington Indiana, I got the side by side about 3 weeks ago and found the forum. Lots of info and ideas. I got the bright blue one with power steering and really like it. I have had to make my trailer larger to fit it on but it went good. Added a winch, soft top, dome light and a mirror so far. Where I live it is street legal but it will see it's share of trails. So far the only thing the winch has been used for is loading it on the trailer. I have had it in some really tight spots already and it has been good. I add pictures when I figure out how, computers aren't my best friend.

J

Jshell3

Hello from Bloomington Indiana, I got the side by side about 3 weeks ago and found the forum. Lots of info and ideas. I got the bright blue one with power steering and really like it. I have had to make my trailer larger to fit it on but it went good. Added a winch, soft top, dome light and a mirror so far. Where I live it is street legal but it will see it's share of trails. So far the only thing the winch has been used for is loading it on the trailer. I have had it in some really tight spots already and it has been good. I add pictures when I figure out how, computers aren't my best friend.
Welcome to the forum.

Blue is my favorite color.

If you see a button that says "upload file" click it. Pictures upload from there.

And we'll need to see pictures, or we'll just think you made the whole thing up!

Lol

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Welcome to the mayhem.
Let me apologize for the lack of replies.
Everyone was busy trying to win some arm guards. There is a lot of short attention spans here.
What the hell was I just goin to say? Sh..!

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome and congrats on the SXS. The 700 is a beast and should serve you well

Reactions: ohanacreek
R

Random

Jun 18, 2017
Bloomington IN
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks everyone, here is a pic if it works.

Untitled

N

NorthPioneer

Jan 26, 2017
CA
Welcome from Canada... and happy Canada day!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dp5hunter
advertisement
Ems-Cam

Ems-Cam

Lifetime Member
May 22, 2016
Alberta
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hi there, good to see more 700's represented!!
Love the blue, my only regret is not getting blue, but the one I got was cheeper.

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
I add pictures when I figure out how, computers aren't my best friend.

Howdy from Oklahoma, and welcome. I have a similar relationship with computers. I am sure Elvis would have shot his computer, (if he had one) just like he did his televisions sets, ever so often. I know I have been tempted.

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from fl

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from Mississippi

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Welcome from Hindsville Arkansas, is this your first S X S? I have owned my fist for almost a year. I like the blue, have you named it, got to have a name. Welcome!

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey Welcome. Central Arkansas here. I have the 700 Deluxe as well. Great machine and lots of fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Max718

Max718

Jun 7, 2017
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from south west Mississippi l have the 700-4 deluxe and love it

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!