LaVell

LaVell

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Opp, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
G
Been lurking around here for a few weeks. Put a deposit down on a 1000-5 deluxe/silver today...Can not wait until Saturday.!
Feel like I got a good deal. 15,999 Otd with roof and two piece hard coat screen.
Have to drive 3.5 hrs to get it but worth it to not pay full MSRP...!
Great price! You made a great choice. You will be pleased. Tip: First accessory should be a bilge fan under the passenger seat for the heat. Some thermo block insulation will help also.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
congratulations! The excitement you are feeling doesn't go away! I walk out and feel that same excitement in anticipation of my next ride everyday I see mine parked in the garage. Great Deal!;)
Been lurking around here for a few weeks. Put a deposit down on a 1000-5 deluxe/silver today...Can not wait until Saturday.!
Feel like I got a good deal. 15,999 Otd with roof and two piece hard coat screen.

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice and welcome...Pics when you can. Silver would of been my first choice had they been around

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

You'll get lots of people asking for pictures, it's already started. Great price! I wish that was possible in my neck of the country. Welcome to Honda and this forum! Congratulations! Any plans?

Sent from iPhone

Peking_Duck

Peking_Duck

Jul 30, 2016
Clifton Forge, Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You'll get lots of people asking for pictures, it's already started. Great price! I wish that was possible in my neck of the country. Welcome to Honda and this forum! Congratulations! Any plans?

Sent from iPhone
I had a hard time believing their price, made them send me a quote with the units VIN and take a photo.
Plan on taking her to some of the Hatfield/McCoy trails/push some snow/go hang out at the river.

IMG 3863

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I had a hard time believing their price, made them send me a quote with the units VIN and take a photo.
Plan on taking her to some of the Hatfield/McCoy trails/push some snow/go hang out at the river.

View attachment 19995

You're going to love it.

Sent from iPhone

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum! Be sure and post pics when you get your hands on it. You will love this machine. It will climb grades like a mountain goat. If you havent read about it yet, these things get better with mileage. The clutch engagement gets smoother and so does the shifting. Ive had mine since early January and I still get excited thinking about a ride.

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome!
Nice ride my friend! Love that color. Looks like your ready to take names and kick some A##! Lol nice price too! These guys know what to do to make it more enjoyable. Cheers

hardlyworkin

hardlyworkin

Aug 5, 2016
Beckley, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good looking machine! May I ask where you purchased it for that awesome price? I'm looking to buy one soon with the same accessories.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Peking_Duck

Peking_Duck

Jul 30, 2016
Clifton Forge, Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good looking machine! May I ask where you purchased it for that awesome price? I'm looking to buy one soon with the same accessories.

Logan Motorcycle Sales In Logan, WV. Good group of people. The Logan store is located near 3 trail heads for the Hatfield Mccoy trails.
place is busy.

Reactions: cwalton
hardlyworkin

hardlyworkin

Aug 5, 2016
Beckley, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Logan Motorcycle Sales In Logan, WV. Good group of people. The Logan store is located near 3 trail heads for the Hatfield Mccoy trails.
place is busy.
Thanks! They are only about 2 hours from me so I may have to get in touch with them.

Peking_Duck

Peking_Duck

Jul 30, 2016
Clifton Forge, Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks! They are only about 2 hours from me so I may have to get in touch with them.

I bought their last silver, they had 6 other machines being picked up (not all pioneers). They have a pretty good sale going on, don't know how long they'll last at that price. Give Tyler a call.

Revtech100

Revtech100

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2016
Anchorage, AK
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great price! Here in Anchorage, it's full MSRP. Plus you get the privilege of dealing with their attitude. Ouch.

Make sure to snorkel that thing.

I picked mine up a week ago while the wife was in the Philippines. She gets home Friday. Hope she understands. I may need a place to stay............

B

bigbruse

Jun 28, 2016
va
Ownership

1. 700-4
love the ride! I am looking at getting that windshield as well. I have a question about the 2 piece windshield can I just run the bottom piece in the summer then install the top half in the winter?

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
love the ride! I am looking at getting that windshield as well. I have a question about the 2 piece windshield can I just run the bottom piece in the summer then install the top half in the winter?
You can. I didn't take mine off and it's bout time for football now but I will next summer with hopefully more ride time

Reactions: Remington
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!