T

Tim-o

Mar 26, 2020
Georgia
Ownership

1. 700-4
You will be fairly close to some good riding. What part are you thinking of moving to ?
My apologies for the long delay in responding, but I just now noticed your post. 🙄 (I haven’t quite yet got the hang of the Club’s website.) My wife and I have a cabin located about 15-20 mins drive time northwest of Ellijay. Do you know if there are some good riding places around that area? That would give me something even more to look forward to!!
Thanks!
Tim-o

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
My apologies for the long delay in responding, but I just now noticed your post. 🙄 (I haven’t quite yet got the hang of the Club’s website.) My wife and I have a cabin located about 15-20 mins drive time northwest of Ellijay. Do you know if there are some good riding places around that area? That would give me something even more to look forward to!!
Thanks!
Tim-o
Prentiss Cooper, Indian Mtn. Are good places.

Reactions: Biteme

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!