P500 New Owner in NC

NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
Hello Everyone, I have been reading your forum for a while, joined in December and purchased a new 2017 500 yesterday. I have some plans for adding a few accessories and will be looking forward to customizing it. I will probably be asking some questions from time to time and hopefully ill get to the point that I can answer some too.

Thanks,

Reactions: 500oneer
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome to the fourm.
There are some very talented and knowledgeable people on this fourm. Im sure any questions you have can be answered. Welcome again to the Pioneer family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

C

Chooglin

Welcome
You will love the p500 , it's an all around fun sxs!

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Welcome,this is a great group of guys and girls here with some great info.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome to the club @NitroxDiver.
You buy locally? I found Charlotte dealers wouldn't chop out all the BS fee's.
I ended up going out of state. Guess it's a trade off as it cost me a full days time.

Ya, these 500 guys know what's going on. Ask a question and they will hook you up.
C-ya around.

Reactions: ohanacreek
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum, lot of great information and people here!!

NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
[Quote Hondasxs, post: 143095, member: 58"]Welcome to the club @NitroxDiver.
You buy locally? I found Charlotte dealers wouldn't chop out all the BS fee's.
I ended up going out of state. Guess it's a trade off as it cost me a full days time.

Ya, these 500 guys know what's going on. Ask a question and they will hook you up.
C-ya around.[/QUOTE]
I purchased from Team Charlotte. They treated me right. I was also shopping out of state and they were right in line with the out of state dealers. I gave Ride Now in Concord a shot too but these guys are nuts on their prices if you can get an out the door price. They say they wont price over the phone but I stood in their showroom for an hour and couldnt get a price from them other than their starting point that was over 10K! This was my second Honda from Team Charlotte and I would recommend them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hondasxs

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!