P1000 New owner

lovedgor

lovedgor

Jan 4, 2021
Etowah, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I purchased a '21 Pioneer deluxe and have made some upgrades. Thanks for all the instructive posts on this forum.

D6E9FC0A 58E6 4592 8069 69C83DC688BF

E

Ericthered

Eric The Red
Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Sparks, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
First thing, before they bite you in the ass.... tighten your grounds X3 on the engine. Friend of mine just received his 2020 P5 and it started acting up when he used it in his backyard. I guess the genius at the factory still hasn't figured out what tight is. Showed him the grounds, tightened them up and guess what... no issues now.

advertisement
N

njstang87

Jan 8, 2021
Indiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
First thing, before they bite you in the ass.... tighten your grounds X3 on the engine. Friend of mine just received his 2020 P5 and it started acting up when he used it in his backyard. I guess the genius at the factory still hasn't figured out what tight is. Showed him the grounds, tightened them up and guess what... no issues now.
Should be picking our 21 up at any time. Are they pretty easy to find?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!