P1000 New P500 break in.

NMSCAS

NMSCAS

Oct 1, 2017
tupelo, ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just bought my 13 year old son a P500. It’s a new 2017 that we ordered blue body panels for. I had just bought a P1000 for my 16 year old son who is Autistic. Everyone wanted to drive and I used the analogy of I only have 5 years left with him at home. So spend the money now. Any way this is the video link to our ride at Hawkpride off-road Park. Also with us is my brother in law. He bought a 2017 P700 the week after I bought the 1000. After this weekend he says he is getting wheels and tires now. The stock 25s were not up to what he does.

NMSCAS

NMSCAS

Oct 1, 2017
tupelo, ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just bought my 13 year old son a P500. It’s a new 2017 that we ordered blue body panels for. I had just bought a P1000 for my 16 year old son who is Autistic. Everyone wanted to drive and I used the analogy of I only have 5 years left with him at home. So spend the money now. Any way this is the video link to our ride at Hawkpride off-road Park. Also with us is my brother in law. He bought a 2017 P700 the week after I bought the 1000. After this weekend he says he is getting wheels and tires now. The stock 25s were not up to what he does.
Thought I posted this in the general forum not just the 1000. Sorry

jinx

jinx

Sep 27, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
Looks like fun times with many more to come. We just bought a 700 like your brother in laws about a month ago, haven't parked it in small ponds yet though lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!