Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
First mod done, budget is busted already…

IMG 7800

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
You are way ahead of me, and I'll be out of town next week so they will just be pilling up waiting on me. Hopefully I can get it all done before TO.

Edit to add, your thread was super helpful BTW. Great job documenting things.
You’re welcome.. it’s only money and you can’t take it with you. YOLO

advertisement
Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
You are way ahead of me, and I'll be out of town next week so they will just be pilling up waiting on me. Hopefully I can get it all done before TO.

Edit to add, your thread was super helpful BTW. Great job documenting things.
Oh yea … good job following my lead on stacking boxes.. it helps to keep them organized by type… electronics in one area, skids in another, and then windshields barely tucked away… key is not to move them more than once

Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
SATV frame stiffener and Keme-moto review mirror installed. What’s the odds of that sticker making it past the first ride lol.

Side note, found a SATV sticker in the packing label on the outside of the box. Hard to say how many of those things I’ve thrown away. I never open that thing.

IMG 7806 IMG 7807

Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
SATV flip up window installed. Appears they have added a logo to the the drivers side of the window that I’m not a fan off. Suppose I could peel it off but it would leave two holes in the windshield.

IMG 7816 IMG 7815

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
SATV flip up window installed. Appears they have added a logo to the the drivers side of the window that I’m not a fan off. Suppose I could peel it off but it would leave two holes in the windshield.

View attachment 428510 View attachment 428511
Holy hell @SuperATV why did they have to do that all of a sudden? Couldnt they just put a small smokey gray/white superatv sticker in the bottom right corner of the lower part of the 1/2 windshield like RoughCountry does to some of there stuff so its kinda obscure! That thing is at eye level and looks to be raised plastic yikes!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!