JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
SATV flip up window installed. Appears they have added a logo to the the drivers side of the window that I’m not a fan off. Suppose I could peel it off but it would leave two holes in the windshield.

View attachment 428510 View attachment 428511
Is that just a sticker?.....why the 2 holes left over? Looks like a bad spot for a decal or emblem of any sort 🤷‍♂️

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Holy hell @SuperATV why did they have to do that all of a sudden? Couldnt they just put a small smokey gray/white superatv sticker in the bottom right corner of the lower part of the 1/2 windshield like RoughCountry does to some of there stuff so its kinda obscure! That thing is at eye level and looks to be raised plastic yikes!
Ed Zachary 😂

Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Here is a pic from the drivers seat and a close up of the extra holes.

IMG 7817 IMG 7818

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yeah screw that! It would drive me Ape $hit.
Your kinda stuck with it unfortunately cuz im sure @SuperATV dosnt have anything different. Id pop/grind or whatever the thing out, get some clear epoxy of some sort in a tube and fill the 2 holes. Did this when I cut mine down when I chopped my top cuz the shocks went into a different location.
Much better than looking at that giant cockring NoHmo, and those dots will be minuscule at best.

Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Yeah screw that! It would drive me Ape $hit.
Your kinda stuck with it unfortunately cuz im sure @SuperATV dosnt have anything different. Id pop/grind or whatever the thing out, get some clear epoxy of some sort in a tube and fill the 2 holes. Did this when I cut mine down when I chopped my top cuz the shocks went into a different location.
Much better than looking at that cockring NoHmo and those dots will be minuscule at best.
Yea that's my thoughts as well. I have the extra holes from the window chop on the pioneer as well.

advertisement
JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

View attachment 428539 View attachment 428540
Well that's 🐂💩....... WTF @SuperATV??? 🤷‍♂️ You're obstructing our view man!!! 🙄😂😂 Like mentioned, I'd pop that thing off and fill the holes if they really bothered you. My old shock mount holes from the chop are still open but it doesn't bother me as much as that big ass ring would 😂😂

Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
USPS seems to have used my 10-80 air filter/shift plate package as a football. The box was beat to hell but everything inside looks good thanks to being well packaged.

IMG 7819

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well that's 🐂💩....... WTF @SuperATV??? 🤷‍♂️ You're obstructing our view man!!! 🙄😂😂 Like mentioned, I'd pop that thing off and fill the holes if they really bothered you. My old shock mount holes from the chop are still open but it doesn't bother me as much as that big ass COCK ring would 😂😂
Fixed it for ya!
NoHmo

Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I think I've decided on HMF bumpers. I like the integrated winch plate in the front and the hitch in the rear. The wife really likes driving this so its a mater of time before she finds some creative way to increase my mx workload. Anyone have a Promo code by chance?

Bumpers

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Well that's 🐂💩....... WTF @SuperATV??? 🤷‍♂️ You're obstructing our view man!!! 🙄😂😂 Like mentioned, I'd pop that thing off and fill the holes if they really bothered you. My old shock mount holes from the chop are still open but it doesn't bother me as much as that big ass ring would 😂😂
I know. I HATE it.

I'm pretty sure we did a few runs like that for a few different machines, but I'm pretty sure we're going back to the basic design. Whoever decided to put that there needs to stub there toe and have their crayons taken away. Shockingly...nobody wants to take credit for the "update."

@Jankyeye you should definitely call in and complain. We need complaints on this so they fix it. We may have the old style ready again. I know this was brought up last week too. Give us a call at 855-743-3427 and complain (but do it nicely...we have some nice people on the phone).

Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Pulled the “cock ring” off just for @Remington. Good news is the glue came off pretty easy with a little alcohol. The holes are much less noticeable than the logo.

IMG 7822

Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Got the 4point harness’ installed. Left the factory seat belts in place also. Figured it didn’t hurt to have options.

Edit to add: tusk harness came with replacement bolts and a seat belt limiter override.

IMG 7820

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Pulled the “cock ring” off just for @Remington. Good news is the glue came off pretty easy with a little alcohol. The holes are much less noticeable than the logo.

View attachment 428588
Sweet! Looks alot better.
Donate that thing to Stormy Daniels 🤣

Id still call SATV and complain like he said. If u dont, they wont change it for others

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Got the 4point harness’ installed. Left the factory seat belts in place also. Figured it didn’t hurt to have options.

Edit to add: tusk harness came with replacement bolts and a seat belt limiter override.

View attachment 428589
What ones did you buy? Got a link?
Not happy with mine. The lap belt wont sinch tight anymore

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!