IMG 1526

N

Nick179

Apr 30, 2019
Central Valley
Ownership

1. Talon R
How many paddles did you go with?
I am being told that makes a difference, Any advice for me when buying paddles ?

The blue looks really good.

Cowboy02

Cowboy02

May 5, 2019
Northern Ca
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

3. Talon X
How many paddles did you go with?
I am being told that makes a difference, Any advice for me when buying paddles ?

The blue looks really good.
Thanks I like the blue as well. The tires have 12 paddles. My son bought them for me last year for our Can-Am commander and it was too much. We're heading to the Oregon dunes mid June I'll let you know how they do on this machine.

Reactions: Nick179
bussnbug

bussnbug

Oct 4, 2019
So-Cal
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hello, First post, How did you like your paddles? Look good.

Cowboy02

Cowboy02

May 5, 2019
Northern Ca
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

3. Talon X
Hello, First post, How did you like your paddles? Look good.
Definitely a must have in the sand. I did experience a little wheel hop under certain conditions, I think it was due to the suspension.

jonathannook

jonathannook

Oct 7, 2019
Quartzsite AZ
Ownership

1. Talon R
Nice. I'm thinking of getting paddles for mine to use at Glamis. Let us know how much of an improvement it makes over the stock tires.

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Definitely a must have in the sand. I did experience a little wheel hop under certain conditions, I think it was due to the suspension.
The wheel hop is most definitely due to the rear springs being too stiff. I installed the Shock Therapy spring kit and the wheel hop in the sand is gone on my R. Not sure what improvement it will do on the X but their kit adds crossover rings to the X to make it a true dual rate spring and that should provide a lot of improvement.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!