P500 New tires and wheels

G

Grayling

Oct 28, 2015
IMG 0556 IMG 0555 IMG 0554 IMG 0553

STI HD6 12x7 5+2 Offset, Maxxis Bighorn 2.0, 26x9x12 Front, 26x11x12 Rear. Spec for the new install, Front width 52" gain of 3 3/8" , Rear Width 52 7/8" gain of 4". New ground clearance Front 10 1/2" Rear 11 1/2". New Front tire height 25 1/2", New Rear tire height 26". Tire and Wheel Weight Old Stock Front 26.4 pounds, Old Stock Rear 29.4 pounds, New Tire and Wheel Front 35 poumds, Rear 39 pounds. Took it for a quick ride around the place about 4 miles, gravel roads, trails, cross open timber area. Rides a lot smother, a little loss of power in the upper gears low gear seems to still have plenty of power, shifts gears smother, seems to be more stable. I hope this will help somebody installing new tires and wheels. All in all I think this set up is going to work great for me. I want to thank all the people for there great posts on installs of new tire and wheels I read and study lots of them to decide on what to install.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Nice wheels, and is it true blue P5's are faster? I heard other members say they are and I am sure they would not BS us.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!