My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How hard is it to add a snorkel to it

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Easy to hard, depends on you're aesthetic preference.

I snorkled everything just in case I misjudge a puddle and it's actually a pit. Just an added layer of insurance against a moment of stupidity. If my balls are in the water I better be swimming.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Damn right up in the front of your face

5cabe11923860fe3ea0ceaac10e8c468

It's not bad, it looks like it's in the way but it's not. I could drop mine a few inches but it doesn't bother me at all. Don't really notice it.

Reactions: JTW
SheepCreekAK

SheepCreekAK

Apr 20, 2016
Anchorage Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How hard is it to add a snorkel to it

I used a 3" tube from the auto parts store and a hose clamp. i think the tube was meant for a turbo or cold air in take kit. just like the stealth snorkel you will see on here and like someone said check all your bolts and hose clamps. i had a coolant line blow off during my first ride. Good thing i was close to the road system because i had my little kids with me and it was early spring and cold. other wise ride like you would any other wheeler, don't baby it and you will be fine.

Reactions: ohanacreek

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!