P1000m5 New to the Club

Wormz72

Wormz72

Jan 4, 2021
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just wanted to make a post and introduce myself to the club. My name is Adam and I have a P1000m5 Deluxe in Grey that me, my wife, and my 3 children love to ride. I am very interested in the knowledgebase that is contained in this club. I have asperations of making my machine a very capable trail rig (but i also like to jump stuff - my kids like it when i jump stuff too, so who knows). Thanks for the add!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Canton, OH.
Pics or it didn't happen.
Red is the fastest, but you can add some stickers to try to make up for it. Rumor has it the HondaSxS stickers are good for .01 HP each!

#NTC

Wormz72

Wormz72

Jan 4, 2021
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here is a pic of the rig. I will work on recording a jump or two! And I agree - you always meet nice people on a Honda.

P1000m5

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Here is a pic of the rig. I will work on recording a jump or two! And I agree - you always meet nice people on a Honda.

View attachment 245757
Welcome and congratulations from the Pacific NorthWest. The Pioneer isn’t the best jumper so be safe, keep that belt on tightly and the video rolling.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!