New to the group

F

fish

May 20, 2016
Sault Ste. Marie Ontario
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hello, I'm new to the group and thanks for allowing me to join. I am currently looking at the 1000-5 and the 700-4. Any thoughts on which way to go? Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello, I'm new to the group and thanks for allowing me to join. I am currently looking at the 1000-5 and the 700-4. Any thoughts on which way to go? Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
I mostly depends what you will be doing with it. They are both good rigs but you can do more with the 1000 due to size strength paddle shifters eps etc. you should go with the 1000!

F

fish

May 20, 2016
Sault Ste. Marie Ontario
Ownership

1. 700-4
I mostly depends what you will be doing with it. They are both good rigs but you can do more with the 1000 due to size strength paddle shifters eps etc. you should go with the 1000!

Thanks, I seem to be leaning towards the 1000-5. We have about 75 acres and access to lots of trails and old fire guard roads. We want something that we can load up with fire wood and bring back to camp and just play around in general. We also want to be able to take our two granddaughters out for a ride when they are in in town and want to go out. My wife is leaning to the 1000-5 because it has the power steering which she feels is a must have. We plan to go out and test drive both the 1000-5 and the 700-4 this afternoon. Just looking for feed back on both models. I currently have a 05 kodiak, a 03 Polaris 330 magnum and a 420 Honda. We will be dumping the Polaris and keeping the other two, I don't think I would ever get ride of my 420 Honda as I really like it for trail riding and hunting.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Thank you for joining our group. To help answer your question, we need more info about how you want to use it.

Also, go test drive them both in the same day so you can compare.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!