Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
I was going to check in with my dealer this afternoon to see if they had an updated ship date on my 520. I had seen a bunch of blue ones delivered for folks on the forums recently, so figured it might be close. Well, they beat me to it and called me this morning. A quick trip during lunch and I have a new toy at home.

Now time for the accessories. Strongmade bumper on the way. Winch on the way. Honda roof is on backorder with no anticipated date, so I'll be looking aftermarket there. Debating windshields. No shortage of things to spend money on. ;)

View attachment 270809
Nice color. They sure look naked when they’re born....😂

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
I was going to check in with my dealer this afternoon to see if they had an updated ship date on my 520. I had seen a bunch of blue ones delivered for folks on the forums recently, so figured it might be close. Well, they beat me to it and called me this morning. A quick trip during lunch and I have a new toy at home.

Now time for the accessories. Strongmade bumper on the way. Winch on the way. Honda roof is on backorder with no anticipated date, so I'll be looking aftermarket there. Debating windshields. No shortage of things to spend money on. ;)

View attachment 270809
Now that's a good looking machine, bare but still nice looking 😍
If you are not set on a Honda roof, you might consider EMP they have a very low profile which I needed to fit inside an enclosed trailer. When I got mine back in 2016 aluminum was the only choice, I think they also offer a plastic roof now as well.
As for a windshield, I think it's hard to beat glass. In addition to the windshield wipers, I also added a windshield washer pump and reservoir.
Oh, and you are correct - No shortage of things to spend money on - only limitation is the bank account o_O

bpike207

bpike207

Feb 28, 2021
Maine
Ownership

1. 500
Now that's a good looking machine, bare but still nice looking 😍
If you are not set on a Honda roof, you might consider EMP they have a very low profile which I needed to fit inside an enclosed trailer. When I got mine back in 2016 aluminum was the only choice, I think they also offer a plastic roof now as well.
As for a windshield, I think it's hard to beat glass. In addition to the windshield wipers, I also added a windshield washer pump and reservoir.
Oh, and you are correct - No shortage of things to spend money on - only limitation is the bank account o_O
Funny you should mention EMP. Just ordered their aluminum roof last night, after much internal debate over Honda OEM, EMP plastic roof, and the EMP aluminum. The aluminum one looked sharp, and the price was right.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!