Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well Honda is going back to the end of the line, think that's where they are most comfortable, they just want to live off there engine dependable reputation , tell you what, Yamaha and Kawasaki are no slouches in the engine departments! Had all three, I know I raced them.

Honda is never at the front. They are always 5 years behind everyone else.

H

HondaTech

Well Honda is going back to the end of the line, think that's where they are most comfortable, they just want to live off there engine dependable reputation , tell you what, Yamaha and Kawasaki are no slouches in the engine departments! Had all three, I know I raced them.

The Talon has proven to be competitive in racing. We've proven that along with multiple other people

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4

advertisement
03mossy

03mossy

Jun 20, 2018
MN
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
Pretty damn sweet looking but $25k for the top model and $22k for a base 4 seater. Holy s***!

Reactions: Isaiah and DG Rider
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Pretty damn sweet looking but $25k for the top model and $22k for a base 4 seater. Holy s***!
Yeah.
I guess maybe I'm the only one that's disillusioned over the whole bigger/more expensive thing. Remember when SxS's/ATVs used to be an alternative to jeeps and other off road vehicles? Now, they are bigger than the jeeps I grew up with. The again, the jeeps are way bigger too, so I guess it makes sense.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Manufacturers finally realizing people don't want a sxs with 26" tires.

Looks like a pretty sweet machine and I like the 3 drive modes.

If someone is in the market today it would be pretty tough to pick the honda over this or the KRX. The only way I see that happening is if they just can't get past the belt drive. But the yamaha belt drive is incredible and I wouldn't sweat it for a second.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!