P500 New Zealand glove box

C

Chooglin

Those guys over in New Zealand get all of the cool stuff and maybe I shouldn't be posting this , but I thought it was pretty interesting.

Otorohonda - No 1 for the sales, service and parts for Honda Motorcycles. :: Browse Products

Screenshot 2018 12 01 06 56 20

Last edited by a moderator:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Don't know that I'd really call that a glove box with no door, more like a cubby hole that sh** will bounce out of...you could mod some kind of elastic screening in front of it and make it work...think I'll just stick with the one I've got though. ;)
I found the front storage box interesting, says it comes with a handy tool tray. Doubt you could tip the windshield out with that in front of it, looks cool though. The bull bar or bumper or whatever they're calling it is ugly as hell.

D

Deleted member 3748

Don't know that I'd really call that a glove box with no door, more like a cubby hole that sh** will bounce out of...you could mod some kind of elastic screening in front of it and make it work...think I'll just stick with the one I've got though. ;)
I found the front storage box interesting, says it comes with a handy tool tray. Doubt you could tip the windshield out with that in front of it, looks cool though. The bull bar or bumper or whatever they're calling it is ugly as hell.
Since they're on the bottom of the planet, everything would just fall out through that hole! :rolleyes:

Reactions: trigger and Eltobgi
J

JTW

Really?? The P500 lists at $20,499 (NZ) that converts to $14,093 (US) or $18,737 (CDN)
New Zealand is a small marketing area; its size and population is not much different than Oregon
New Zealand is often used for beta testing before comeing this way.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Wow, used 2015 P500 only $13995 ($9600 USD) Wonder what their Talon will cost?

F1A00FA4 EDAF 4106 B142 AA96A9F7ACED

Reactions: mrjeff42

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!