dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
View attachment 25712
Well friends today was the day.
First let's all take a moment and admire the awesome decal.
First time out away from the farm, the day consisted of creeks, semi deep mud,steep grades,lose rocky grades,large rocks,woods and fields.
Riding with my wife ,brother in law and sister in law.
I am really digging this bike. At one point on the old road we hit 42 mph.Had more than enough power for any thing I put it too today. Only put about 6 miles on trails today because of other stuff I had too do this evening but it was a blast.
I'm no big time racer or rider but I think this bike is going to do everything I want and last a long time.
Oh and my brother in law he was eyeing it really hard I let him drive it when me and the wifey left he was hooking up his trailer too go look at one (wich means buy) I sent him to were I bought mine.

So my review
Handles terrain well.
Plenty of power.
Comfortable to ride.
You feel safe in it.
Suspension is good.
Good ground clearance.
Good on fuel.
Not thrilled with the shift pop but have been told after breakin it quietens some.
Js
the shift popit will not bother u after time!! don't worry. welcome to the club all the answers are here for sure. If u can't find them then just ask.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Z

zin01

May 2, 2017
Royse City
Sorry I was trying to register and it left that as a comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from Texas

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Where is Texas, is it up by Rhode Island, one of those little States? HA!
Hell the county i live in is bigger than R.I.
Whats crazy is i lived in Massachusetts for a year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hell the county i live in is bigger than R.I.
Whats crazy is i lived in Massachusetts for a year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Yea, but how many electoral college votes does your county have compared to Rhode Island, who has the big kahunas? HA! The town that I live just outside of has a population of 76, we had a population explosion last year, some one had twins. Hindsville Arkansas

UKNB

UKNB

Apr 18, 2017
Fredericton NB Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea, but how many electoral college votes does your county have compared to Rhode Island, who has the big kahunas? HA! The town that I live just outside of has a population of 76, we had a population explosion last year, some one had twins. Hindsville Arkansas
Smitty I see by your pic and posts, you ride with your pups. Hows that work out for you? I have to small breed dogs that my wife is insistant to bring along and I am wondering about how they will ride in the back of my 5 seater. do you have a kennel or protected area for them, do you tether them?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Smitty I see by your pic and posts, you ride with your pups. Hows that work out for you? I have to small breed dogs that my wife is insistant to bring along and I am wondering about how they will ride in the back of my 5 seater. do you have a kennel or protected area for them, do you tether them?
They all love to ride and don't jump out, the small pups ride up front and the 120 lbs Airedale rides in the back with the seats open. I can't even do yard work without them getting in if I leave the door open.

Reactions: UKNB and Dp5hunter
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!