P1000 We broke her in the weekend

txsurfer

txsurfer

Sep 2, 2016
Santa Fe , TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well we finally got to get our new girl dirty this weekend. We took to Hidden Falls Adventure Park outside of Austin and had a blast. We loved that were able to put a car seat in the middle of us and still be pretty comfortable (We are tall people) . We did a fair amount of "family" cruising and a lot of trail time without the lil guy. I was extremely pleased with the way the machine handled and took care of climbs. To be honest the suspension was much better than I thought it would be ( coming from a former MX racer ) and handled the rock terrain quite well. We chose the P5 over a RZR4 for family reasons ( our boy is only 19 months old )and I'm extremely happy we did. Time for her first oil change...
WP 20161014 002
WP 20161015 009
V  23C1

Last edited:
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well we finally got to get our new girl dirty this weekend. We took to Hidden Falls Adventure Park outside of Austin and had a blast. We loved that were able to put a car seat in the middle of us and still be pretty comfortable (We are tall people) . We did a fair amount of "family" cruising and a lot of trail time without the lil guy. I was extremely pleased with the way the machine handled and took care of climbs. To be honest the suspension was much better than I thought it would be ( coming from a former MX racer ) and handled the rock terrain quite well. We chose the P5 over a RZR4 for family reasons ( our boy is only 19 months old )and I'm extremely happy we did. Time for her first oil change...
View attachment 24409 View attachment 24414 View attachment 24416
Awesome! I'm hoping to get mine out this weekend for its maiden voyage!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!