P1000 I-4WD breakdown. The advantage over traditional systems - Honda Pioneer 1000LE

JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
So Polaris set the bar pretty low, belt drive, a bazillion grease zerks and spontaneous combustion of the whole damn SxS. Honda comes along with an all gear transmission that doesn't need trail side replacement- should we say money grubbing honda ruined the sport making it too easy to go ride?

I'm not disputing the end result, wilderness closures and increasingly draconian big government rules, but I would question the cause and effect here. I'm thinking it's global warming that is causing the bad result.
I think you meant climate change... try to get it right eh!:p

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So Polaris set the bar pretty low, belt drive, a bazillion grease zerks and spontaneous combustion of the whole damn SxS. Honda comes along with an all gear transmission that doesn't need trail side replacement- should we say money grubbing honda ruined the sport making it too easy to go ride?

I'm not disputing the end result, wilderness closures and increasingly draconian big government rules, but I would question the cause and effect here. I'm thinking it's global warming that is causing the bad result.

It’s all because of the Clinto.......

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!