Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
What I haven't been able to decipher is if we will will still be permitted to buy the hunt/fish combo with the WMA annual like for past 20 years or if everyone must buy specifically the OHV permits. If it's only the OHV permits the residents annual will go from $53 to $200 per year. Non-resident will go from $131 to $500 per year.

Full PDF proposal attached.....

Attachments

• 1660-01-28_REDLINE (1).pdf
    186.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
At least we'll get one more takeover in TN. After that I'm leaving the family at home if it's per person charge. LOL

Hopefully they charge per vehicle and lower the price some.

Update- Found the verbage. Looks like one permit per vehicle. Also says in addition to other license and permits. Does that mean you still need a hunting permit as well?

"A North Cumberland OHV Permit is required for OHV use on all trails in the North Cumberland Wildlife Management Area. A permit is required for at least one adult occupant of each OHV and as a supplement to all other licenses and permits."

Last edited:
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
yea, nope. Not for 2 trips per year.

and......

All those in the hospitality industry will have to take up coal mining again.
We're going to have to start a GoFundMe for @TripleB so he'll be able to survive without @Plumber32 's yankee dollars paying them bills

advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
At least we'll get one more takeover in TN. After that I'm leaving the family at home if it's per person charge. LOL

Hopefully they charge per vehicle and lower the price some.

Update- Found the verbage. Looks like one permit per vehicle. Also says in addition to other license and permits. Does that mean you still need a hunting permit as well?

"A North Cumberland OHV Permit is required for OHV use on all trails in the North Cumberland Wildlife Management Area. A permit is required for at least one adult occupant of each OHV and as a supplement to all other licenses and permits."
I would say no, unless you intend to hunt / fish, it has always been an either or option for the hun/fish combo & WMA special use OR the High Impact Permit. So it seems you just buy the OHV permit now.

There is 2 All Inclusive Options for Residents - Sportsman's Annual or Lifetime Permit - If that is the case the Sportsman's Permit is $15 less than the OHV Annual IF it is truly all Inclusive.
EDIT: OHV Permit is mandatory no All Inclusive for Residents:
TWRA New regs

Last edited:
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
foo....

What now. I have already been thinking the takeover needs to start some road trips.
IDK... We will see.
Can't blame you there, Despite the HMT trails not friendly to family with kids under 6 it's the next logical location East coast wise.

KyGal83

KyGal83

KGB, SNS, Duchess Sheldon, Ms. Daisy, Natasha
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Effective July 1,2025. Might as well stay for this year, I just renewed my annual before MOM.
Me as well. That begs the question... If I renewed under the old rules that gives me privileges thru 09/25/2025, does that mean I am grandfathered in and do not need the new OHV permit after July?

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!